1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

You guys are pathetic!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_d_curtain, Dec 5, 2022.

1. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    a healthy Watt and we'd be very close to a playoff spot

2. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    If we do that we loose no more. Lmao

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Not the whole yr. Next week. No chance he plays until he’s 100% healthy. He can’t risk it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    good luck with that. He’s 45-16 as a starter.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Not against the Steelers.
    He 1-3 ....4tds, and 10 turnovers, and His only win came against Duck Hodges in overtime with a field goal. So I really don't care what He does against anyone else.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    so why you hyping up joe burrow so much? He’s 0-4 vs the browns? If we going to use how a player is against one team to judge who he is as an overall player like you doing with lamar Jackson.

7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Ummmm....because I'm a Steelers fan....so what He does against the Steelers should be pretty important to Me as a Steeler fan..... This should go without saying. :shrug:
    So Like the Browns should want to play against Burrow....the Steelers should want to play against Lamar Jackson. Like Burrow who is 3-0 against KC should Like playing KC.
    LoL even comparing Burrow with Lamar.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. blitz_burgh

blitz_burgh

Nov 15, 2011
    I don't really care if they make the playoffs this year. They will be blown out by any high powered offensive team. However the last two games they seem to be making many improvements on offense. Play calling has been better, Pickett has played better, the running game has improved and I want to see that keep going. They are 2-0 the last 2 weeks with 5 games left. If they win a majority of the next 5 and go 5 and 2 or better over the last 7 weeks of this season which at one point looked horrible I'd say that is good progress and momentum going into next year.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    To be fair they have beaten the Colts and Falcons have you seen those two teams play football? I feel like it’s a repeat of the Duck season Mike went 500 where they literally don’t beat any good teams but are better than the worst. Mediocre forever or so it feels.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    So what... I'll repeat, so what... Look where this team came from after the Eagles, Bills and Pats games. This team was ranked worse than the Falcons and Saints. There's a clear sign of growth in the OL, RBs, and Pickett. Ravens are a great test for this young offense. They may fail this test. It's all apart of the learning process. I still think 8-9 is where they'll finish. But anything is possible in this game.

• Like Like x 2
  11. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    This was always going to be a rebuilding year but beating terrible teams just means we are slightly better than the bottom feeders. We are not even close to teams like KC Buffalo Miami Cincy and I’m afraid it will take more than 1 middle of the pack draft class to get us there. If we could have picked top 3-5 might have sped up the rebuild. Only positive is that it maybe doesn’t wreck Kenny’s confidence as opposed to going 4-13 or whatever.

12. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    Or on the flip side the young offensive nucleus of Pickett, Harris, Pat, Pickens and DJ are simply growing up collectively and individually. There's hope that there will be continued growth next year and the following year. This year isn't about beating the Bills and more about beating the Saints. It proves that even at our bottom, with a young team, we have a bright future. There's a core to build off of which allows the post season focus to be about retaining those that can be here for the future, and pruning those that won't be, especially on defense. The more the offense progresses, the less of a need there is to rebuild.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Steelvision

Steelvision Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2022
  14. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Clean your bong bro, you're hallucinating.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  15. DJ18Baller

Dec 8, 2021
    I know you are just goofing off but Arizona 99.9% over anyone? Have you seen that dysfunctional team play this year? I think Kingsbury and Kyler want to kill each other.

16. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    How about 4-1

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  17. ljkjr74

ljkjr74 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2015
    What the hell is he smoking???

18. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I didn’t even see this post so long as the Steelers beat Lamar jackson that’s a guaranteed playoff spot or sb or something? Is that like some type of consolation prize? That’s like all these redskins fans I know that would be happy they beat the cowboys but lost every other game. Who cares? The Steelers could sweep bmore and still miss the playoffs. It’s irrelevant to the overall grand scheme. You play them for 2 games out the year. Not 17.