1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is your best source for Steelers News?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelresolve, May 5, 2022.

1. Animus

Animus Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2020
    "Stan, LOVE THE SHOW!"

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    He used to have a blog called "NFL from the Sidelines" Not sure if it was part of DK Sports or not.

Ed left the Gazette a few year ago, right? He went to that online only sports news site. After that happened I saw his name pop up less and less. I wonder if that affected how close he was with the Steelers after that?

Oh Yeah, I listen to Wolfe (R.I.P. Tunch) religiously when the season starts. Starks is really good doing the media thing along with him, I was surprised ... he is a natural.

3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Bouchette went to The Athletic about three years ago. That put his content behind a paywall, but no, I don't think that diminished his connections with the Steelers any. I do think his role changed with that new job. He was writing more in-depth pieces and columns. Somebody else handled the day-to-day stuff.

4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I'd say the NFL Network is least bias and they pull no punches. Ben took a lot of crap from them last season.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Dale I know shows up on DK sports time 2 time,and actually during the season every day.

6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    It was My freaking favorite show. I hated when they stopped showing it. I watched twice a day at least.

• Like Like x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I can remember (hell I have it recorded) when the NFL Network tried 2 say Shawn King was a better Qb than Ben was. LoL :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::lolol:.
    I noticed they never came back ,and said sorry....We were very wrong. :shrug:

8. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    NFL Network.... and the Trib. Used to be Post Gazette... but they got lame and started charging to read articles.

• Agree Agree x 2