1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What's up boys?

Discussion in 'Smack Talk Central' started by patpatriot, Jan 17, 2017.

1. patpatriot

patpatriot Guest

Thought I'd drop in and get a feel for how you think you guys will do against us. I know we have kind of had the upper hand the last few years. Obviously I think we are going to win, but was wondering if you guys thought you had any realistic shot at winning?

I think you are going to run the same defense out there with no wrinkles, which brady will chew up.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Cheater

3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    You the same guy on Reddit? lol

4. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Let's be honest. Deep down, we knew this statement was right.

5. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I didn't feel that way. I thought that Butler would recognize what failed miserably in the past and take a different approach. It may be that a different approach would have failed as well, but it was obvious that using the "tried and true" approach wasn't going to work. The killer is that we went away from the aggressiveness that got us there.

6. steel dude

steel dude Member

Jan 25, 2017
    Well pat u were right. Sadly

7. Spencer

Spencer Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2016
    Even outside fans know our defense was going to be more of the same. Bellicheat knows our team better than our coaches do. Add in the fact the Pats are a good team that cheats, we never stood a chance. I actually predicted the Cheats was going to put up more than 40 on us. Good job Steelers for not being has bad as I thought you would have played. At least we made it this far, more than the other AFC teams can say.