1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the difference?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Benny Lava, Sep 20, 2021.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Ben did play better against the Raiders than he did against Buffalo.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I'm sure the hope was that the offense could improve to mediocre at some point this season and the defense would have to carry them early on. Then the injuries hit and blew that plan up. Even at home, the Steelers shouldn't even be favored Sunday at this point. Their front seven, the strength of the team, has been absolutely decimated. They are going to struggle to slow Mixon down and Burrow should have plenty of time to pick them apart.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Almost forgot about that friggin Troll Darcrav. He was a real ass clown.

5. Confluence

Confluence Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2017
    wormley, buggs, ingram, jones shld not be brushed off so indifferently

6. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    He did

• Like Like x 1
  7. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I think darcva or whatever, actually was a girl. I had a few good conversations with her. Then, apparently she went ape ****.

8. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Benny is listed as female

Either it’s Bennie

Or she/he is not certain of her/his identity

Or he’s dumber than we think

• Like Like x 1
  9. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Benny Lava is a reference to a YouTube video. Has nothing to do with who this person is. Oh and I might add why do you let Benny Lava ride around inside your head? Maybe you got issues.

10. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I'd like some.Benny lava flair added to my icon please.

Like the post a ton.

The biggest difference I'd say is experience. Villy was moved to the left side week 2 because he can't play right. I think Ronnie Staley got hurt but we'll see how it changes

Also, Staley and Zietler are not chumps. 2 very good players at their positions.

11. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    They are fine rotational players, but that is a hell of a drop-off from Watt, Tuitt, and Alualu. I leave Highsmith out of that sentence because he still has to prove himself, but the decline in the quality of the starting lineup isn't the only issue. They have virtually no depth on the line or at outside linebacker right now. The absence of Davis makes this worse, too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jujubean

Jujubean Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2019
    You are one of the best posters here. Always tell it as it is unlike the blind homers

13. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    no i don't think we are blind homers. you have to have some faith in the guys you have. sure alualu hurts. davis out hurts. watt hurts, but we still have some younger guys playing pretty well in loudermilk, wormley, buggs, and we still have ingram.

jones should be able to hold his own. he has played well, at least solid. schobert, bush back, even spillane has looked better as of last game. haden back really helps. i don't think it's as doom and gloom as you think.

there has to be some trust in these younger guys that have shown it's not to big for them. every week they get more familiar with each other and the team it should improve. it's not that easy to step in in a couple of weeks and put it all together with new players all over the place.

schobert wasn't here all of camp. bush played very little with him. witherspoon hasn't been here long. many of these young guys will have to depend on vets that are still out there, like cam for the d-line. haden for the db's. ingram is still actually learning this defense and these players. week by week it should gel better. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  14. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Agree but for Ingram.