1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom (-------) Brady

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steel machine, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Wayne Gretzky played for the Indianapolis Racers, fun fact.

s-l300.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Here's the ridiculousness of it. (please read this and try to see it for what it is. Not through black and gold tinted glasses)

Brady has been a starter for 19 seasons. He didn't start in 2000, and in 2008 he played in the first qtr of the first game.

He has made the playoffs 18 out of 19 seasons as a starter(95% of the time). He made it to the Championship game 15 times in 19 seasons(79% of the time). Made it to the SB 10 times(53% of the time). Won the SB 7 times(37% of the time).

If you played for 4 years and made it to the SB twice, people would probably call you the luckiest QB in history. Or the greatest. But, who in the f*** plays for 20 years and makes it to the big game 53% of the time?! It just doesn't happen. It's like when Tiger won 8 out of 10 majors before his knee and his life hit the fan. I told people this just doesn't happen.

He's missed the playoffs once since 9/11. Let that sink in. My twin girls were still in the womb then. They're going to be juniors in college this fall, btw.(FYI, one for Bio Chem and the other Pre-Med. I'm a proud papa).

The point is, this kind of thing doesn't happen. It's so ridiculous that if Brady were in a movie, people would say "I don't know, I couldn't get into it because the main character was so overpowered that it was just unbelievable". Star Wars fans know where I'm going with that.

C'mon who makes it to the Championship 80% of the time after two decades? It's preposterous. Since the age of 34(he'll be 44 next month), he has made it to at least the championship game in 9 out of 10 years. He's been the SB for 5 of the last 7 years. (from age 36 to 43). It's insane. You would have better chance of winning the Powerball TWICE than have a career like Brady's.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to tell my grand kids, "Yeah, I saw Brady bring the Pat's back from a a 28-3 deficit with 2 minutes left in the 3rd qtr to win the SB. It was unbelievable." We've watched, and continue to watch history my friends.

• Like Like x 2
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Great Points, it's crazy, but F... Brady. LoL.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Exactly, the guy is still a prick.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Brady has an asterisk on most of his SBs & achievements, just sayin.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    They would name it, "Damn Patriots"!
    "Whatever Giselle wants, Giselle gets......"

7. JD86

JD86 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    New Yep, exactly. Will always be an asterisk there for me as well. Just an example that cheaters DO win.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Honestly if any other great QB did this, Manning, Brees, Montana, Marino, hell even Aikman, I wouldn't really care all that much. But Brady, I'm sorry just comes off like an undeserving douche.

9. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Spot on post but I still hate the C sucker. I grudgingly accepted his greatness last season and actually rooted for him in the SB. I can't see another story like Brady's ever happening again in the NFL. I never thought anybody would touch Jack Nicklaus 18 majors but Tiger probably would of barring injury and BS. Nicklaus also had 17 runner-ups in Majors. That said, I seriously doubt there will be another Tom Brady ever.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Lol Brady is still bitching about defensive players being allowed to choose single digit team numbers. Saying it messes up his defensive reads. Good! I say. Meanwhile TB has the easiest schedule in the league so I imagine this season will be another waste of time for most NFL fans.

• Like Like x 1
  11. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I'll be pulling hard for Tommy boy tonight only for Survivor polls I'm in.

12. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Im pulling against him as usual.

13. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I hope it's a tie. LoL

14. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Brady & Ahole both crying about the # changes...take the skirt off fellas. :rolleyes:

15. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    The AHoles still won the game and will likely get top seed in NFC.

16. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Well looks like Brady is trying to coax Richard Sherman to join the Bucs. Don't you love this dream team **** that he's trying to pull?

17. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    He won rings on his rookie deal. Then he never won until he got married. His wife basically let them get around the salary cap. Not to mention TB12 complex funneling money to him (more cheating). People say he took less because he was a team player. Funny how he was not a team player between his rookie deal and getting married. Take away the cheating he would have won 4 at best.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    I am not sure he can handle life without the NFL. He might melt down once it is taken from him. That’s why he can relate with AB so easily

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    I doubt Brady could pass a piss test. Lance Armstrong was clean too

• Like Like x 1
  20. zcoop

zcoop Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Perhaps Ben needs to contact him then. If that is what is keeping him going.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    They would suspend Ben. Brady’s urine would magically get lost or come back clean (and for some reason indicate he was pregnant)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    He takes all that natural stuff so he's probably fine there.

23. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    Same stuff as Roger Clemons. When will you question it. If he is playing at 48?52?58?

• Winner Winner x 1
  24. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Sarcasm?

25. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Actually no. Idk much as can't stand him, I can't see him doing HGH.