1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Steelers put in a request to interview Giants DC Patrick Graham

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Jan 24, 2022.

1. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Mike McCarthy is Tomlin. Probably slight better version of Tomlin. McCarthy won a SB with less talent and beat us doing it. Rogers would easily have more rings if he had the WR's and we had along w/ Bell, Heath, Harrison and our defense. Not to mention the O-line we had. This is the exact reason Rogers has always been pissed playing in GB. They were always struggled to get talent around him and when they found it rarely kept them. Now he wants to go to Denver w/ his star WR.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Omar is good at his job, but I was hoping the Bears would hire him, the Steelers would've gotten two 3rd comp picks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Haden was better with the Steelers than he was with the Browns, Sutton and Hilton improved while Austin was there.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    T. Edmunds may not be able to be coached up.
    I believe Minkahs problem is how they are having 2 scheme Him . So He can cover for other $hit players.
    This is not saying Austin is good, or not. Just My opinion on those 2 players.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    So was Eli Manning a breath of fresh air in that regard?

• Like Like x 2
  7. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011

Didn't Colbert start his career in scouting, just like Hunt?

8. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I remember thinking at the time that Archie was just arrogant but looking back it was a smart move. I still didn't understand why it happened the way it did and why they just didn't swap the picks. But I'd would find it refreshing if they did say nope don't want to play for you upfront before the draft.

9. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    He was a football, basketball and baseball coach. He recruited college players and coached. He then joined the BLESTO scouting service.

Omar also scouted. He was also closely involved with developing this team for the last 21 years. New Orleans prior to that. He has worked hand in hand with our scouting department. It's not something new to him. :cool: