1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Steelers have received calls about Mason Rudolph

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Trubisky didn't turn the ball over. Rudolph would have made at least one idiotic mistake like he almost always done when under pressure.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You don't know that, and again....No ....I don't want Him to start.....I want Pickett....., but just for You to say that is what You believe.....not actually really what might have happened. Both Mitch, and Mason are nothing more than backups. What one is good at the other is bad at, and vice versa. The question is....when will We find out about the third Qb on the team????
    I believe (keyword) He's better than both of them in nearly everything....except experience.....So....let His experience begin.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    LOL you’re killing me! You’re acting like the Steelers are ****ed if they lose Rudolph. You didn’t say put him in but you are advocating really hard for keeping him on the team so you must feel at one point they may need him and so you must think he can help. He can’t!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Uh yeah. Guess You didn't see the injuries this weekend. We have always carried 3 Qbs. Why now change the fact???
    They would automatically go ,and get another Qb. So.... I personally (call Me stupid) would rather have a Guy(backup Qb)I have seen win games on this team, and that knows the team, plays, and lingo, than spending money on another I haven't , and that doesn't. What freaking sense does that make.:shrug: LoL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Actually, I do know that Rudolph consistently makes boneheaded mistakes, usually turnovers, when he is pressured. Trubisky has been a starter most of his career. The one season he wasn't, he was behind Josh Allen. He is better than Rudolph. That has been proven over the course of their careers.

I certainly see the argument for playing Pickett right now, but that's a separate point. Right now, Rudolph is the worst quarterback on the team and it isn't close.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  6. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Yes - the point has been proven many times that you're a sniveling, maladjusted, whiny ass punk sitting behind the safety of your computer screen where you can exercise your self-proclaimed and arrogant linguistic superiority over people who wouldn't give you the time of day in the real world. Get a life pathetic douchebag.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Just admit it. You don't know. Nobody in the world knows for a fact He would have had a better game, or a worse game. Nobody. So just stop. I think Trubisky, and Mason are the same. Backup Qbs. Nothing More .....Nothing Less.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    He was a starter over competition from Mike Glennon. Once Chicago got Nick Foles, Trubisky lost the starting job (getting it back when Foles was injured, IIRC).

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    Agreed he would have thrown interceptions

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I see that losing makes you very angry. It must be particularly frustrating for you to try so hard to make me angry with your pathetic insults only to have me laugh at your latest failure.

You made a poor claim regarding Rattler. Deal with it.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  11. ljkjr74

ljkjr74 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2015
    IMO, I think they should hang on to MR. I like everyone else was not impressed with Mitch and I don’t think it will be any better this week. I just have a feeling that these one of the two Mitch or Kenny will get hurt and Mason will play and probably play as well as Mitch did in Cincy. We all know this organization is cheap with money so if they don’t change there thinking we are stuck with what we are getting. Personally I would dump a few coaches before I would frame Mason. Everyone went through the training camp and from what we saw on Sunday it was like looking at a replay from last year with the exception of the D. Again just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  12. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    This word has been used in this context repeatedly

• Like Like x 1
  13. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    That was the Bears thinking they were going to get the guy who won a Super Bowl with the Eagles. It's still a hell of a lot better resume than Rudolph's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    A hanging offense if I’ve ever seen one!

15. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    We could suit you up and have as good a shot at winning. In the unlikely unfortunate event the Steelers need a 3rd string to step in, stay by your phone.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Given how angry he is over me pointing it out, he must think so. :shrug:

17. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I never played Qb. Just Safety, LB, and Special teams....So I'm out. LoL .
    I'm only 5'10", and 209 pounds...., but I can still run....so I guess all the"but He's athletic" people would love Me. LOL

• Like Like x 2
  18. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yeah I agree with this. Mason lost his confidence along the way and it shows.

• Like Like x 2
  19. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I notice he didn’t add this to his signature like he did with Heinz

I think you were slighted

20. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    When someone is frothing at the mouth like that, I think it's best to mock them, laugh at them and move on. It's not even fun to wind him up. It's just too easy. I do worry that he's going to pop a blood vessel or something.

21. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    He drinks enough bourbon

I’m guessing the BP is ok

I noticed his ego didn’t cause him to have to get the last word in

Twice

Edit: 5 times and counting

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    I guess teams only offering 8th round picks for Mason…. guess he stays

• Like Like x 1
  23. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Nah. He thinks he's winning by running away. It's even funnier. He'll lose his **** again soon enough the next time someone dares to tell him he might be wrong about something.

24. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    You’re wrong I’m right fight me bro

25. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I'm just going to stop you and jeh now and tell you that I will not be paying rent on the space I occupy in your heads.