1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Steelers have received calls about Mason Rudolph

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    And the Steelers give him MR a chance to be closer to his home. Will need more than a fourth.

2. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Try harder to keep up next time. Thank you.

3. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Thank you so much for proving my point. You can't win the argument, so you attack the poster. By the way, that is what an ad homimen attack is. I'm sure you didn't know.

4. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    He's not wrong in this case. Seriously, please stop making me take FootballPlagiarist's side.

5. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Let me clarify. I didn't say he was wrong. I'm saying anyone who thought Rattler was that caliber of player is delusional.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    0CB85D0B-5824-46B4-9BEB-CD36805EFD71.jpeg

• Hilarious Hilarious x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Not going to happen. Be fortunate to get that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Maybe a person of needed depth for us that Steelers mgmt feels we are lacking?

9. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Rudolph for Vander Esch

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You guys honestly think with that Qb performance yesterday....We should get rid of any of our Qbs right now???.
    OMG how some will cut off their noses 2 spite their faces.

11. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

The elimination of the Dallas Cowboys might as well be a fact.

Yes, I am fully aware of the abilities of Micah Parsons; Penn State Alumni know this as well. That said, the reason why Pittsburgh can generate unholy levels of pressure while Dallas cannot lies in the depth of the front seven rather than one player. Yes, losing TJ Watt is massive; cataclysmic pending on the results but Alex Highsmith, Cameron Heyward, Larry Ogunjobi and even DeMarvin Leal can still give the Steelers a good amount of pressure throughout. The pressure will not be as immeasurable as it was with T.J. Watt but it still can be lethal. For Dallas.., Micah Parsons and maybe DeMarcus Lawrence... that is.. more or less, the Dallas Front Seven.

Regarding who to trade for in Dallas.... draft capital? I do not see anyone available that Dallas has that the Steelers have interest in. Now Los Angeles?.. possibly Justin Hollins?!

12. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    we'd have to give up OUR third rounder along with Rudolph to get the Dallas third rounder

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  13. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Sure, Mason for Micah Parsons :hehehe:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Maggie Gray from CBS sports was saying today that the 2 names that keep being mentioned for the Cowboys are Mason Rudolph and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

• Like Like x 2
  15. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    If they want to depend on a 40 year old Fitzpatrick, they might as well just tank, he's retired and not in football shape.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    Why do some of you insist on posting about football when there's some hilarious Hatfield and McCoy sh!t going on?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  17. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    By all means, show us your prediction of him sucking before the 2021 season. That would be impressive. The hype was pretty widespread, as articles posted on this thread have shown.

Honestly, I only knew what I read and heard about him then. What I don't know is how someone could claim to have any clue about college football and have never heard of the guy until last week given how heavily he was hyped before the 2021 season.

18. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    As if I need to prove anything to some narcissistic control freak on the internet. I bet you're a blast at parties with your excessively inflated view of yourself. Is there anything you won't argue? Get a life, loser.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Translation: You made no such prediction. Congratulations. Your hindsight with a full year of results is better than the predictions others made before the 2021 season. You must be so proud.

This pattern of yours is tiresome. You love to argue until you lose. Then you claim the argument is stupid and launch some weak insult in the direction of the poster who dares to disagree with you.

The facts remain unchanged. Rattler was being hyped as a favorite for the Heisman Trophy before the 2021 season. Anybody who didn't know who he was until last week (I know that wasn't you) clearly doesn't know much about college football. His hype and collapse was a big story.

Maybe there were people out there who saw his downfall coming, but you weren't one of them. You are just trying to act as if you were now to make yourself look better.

20. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    Piss off

21. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Wow are we sure we are rooting for the same team on this message board? The way people are going at each other Im not so sure.

• Like Like x 2
  22. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    Thank you for proving my point.

23. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    :facepalm:

If Rudolph was QB for the Bengals game, they would have lost. He’ll never be the savior for this team.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Who said put Him in????
    Where in My reply did I say that. Stop with the Rudolph hate. You hate Him so much... You are seeing ghost. LoL.
    Again He is No worse than Trubisky. What one does bad the other does good, and what one does good the other does bad. Difference is a bunch on here don't want 2 admit that point.....They are both backups. Nothing more Nothing less.
    For the 100th time I want Pickett in there.

• Like Like x 1
  25. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    One of the few, I want Mason over Trub. Pickett may be our future but he would not be a miracle worker right off the bat. Probably get his ass handed to him in the beginning. Although some are positive we lose the game with Mason I'd like to know how that performance by Trub the dud was any better then Mason would have been.

Oh well when we play Dallas in the Super Bowl better hope Mason doesn't light our asses up.;)

• Like Like x 1