1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

So I'm going to the game on Christmas...

Discussion in 'Football Talk With Other Fans' started by plsdontkillme, Dec 22, 2016.

1. plsdontkillme

plsdontkillme New Member

Dec 22, 2016
    Yes, I am a Ravens fan. I've been wanting to go to Heinz field for a Ravens-Steelers game since '03 and now I finally am. I can't wait, but I'm a little concerned about how I'm gonna be treated. I'm 24 years old and I'm gonna be by myself. I'll be drinking but I don't get crazy when I drink. I'm not going to this game to start ****, I just wanna watch a great game between two great franchises. I hope we can put petty bull**** aside and be respectful, I will be no matter what. And yes, I know when you come to Baltimore you probably get the same thing, I know how people are. Every fan base has great fans and ****ty fans. I hope it can be different this time.

See you guys there and happy holidays to all!

• Like Like x 1
  2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    have fun but i hope you are disappointed by the outcome. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Be respectful and you should be alright. Talk to the fans around you and have fun. :)

Merry Christmas!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    You Have fun
    You Hate the outcome

i should hope assholes are not part of your visit
    it's a shame if you can't enjoy the play for your team during a game without some pisser messin with you

5. cravnravn

cravnravn Member

May 14, 2013
    The minute the game is over, take your jersey and ravens gear off, they some sore ass losers, they haven't beat us in almost 3 freekin years

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. plsdontkillme

plsdontkillme New Member

Dec 22, 2016
    Well now I almost feel silly for posting this, I don't know if it being Christmas had anything to do with it but everyone was so nice and friendly, well the vast majority. From the employees and guests at the hotel to the folks sitting around me at the game. Much different than in Baltimore. Even though we lost this was one of the best if not the best game I've been to. As much as I hate the Steelers that atmosphere was insane. I was 1 of maybe 3 ravens fans in the entire section. To section 533, it was fun and I hope I can come back next year.

-Mosley

• Like Like x 1
  7. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah if you're afraid of being treated badly then I would recommend never going to Cincy. Pittsburgh has an almost small town feel to it with a lot of people I've met there. I'm not saying I've met all nice people there and all bad people in Cincy. I have met some nice people in Cincy too but most of the negative fan interactions I've had at Steelers games have been in Cincy. I'm sure they'd treat you guys the same.

8. Griswald

Griswald Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2014
    So, how was the game?