1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

RE: Kansas city chiefs forum

Discussion in 'Football Talk With Other Fans' started by Chieftain, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Chieftain

Chieftain New Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Many Chiefs fans lack confidence because of the teams history, especially in the divisional playoffs. Many fail to see how different Andy's Chiefs are from previous KC teams
    Other Chiefs fans are simply giving the Steelers a bit too much respect (due to history and name)

Reid is criticized for his "playoff record", but the fact remains that Reid is 19-3 after a bye, and has never lost a Home divisional playoff game.

One reason I would love for us to win is to shut up these negative Chief fans!

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Wrong site buddy lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Go home, you're drunk.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  4. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    After we put a beatdown on you guys earlier this year how many were writing the whole season off at that point?

5. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Wait. Kc beat pats 41-14 in week 4 of 2014.

We beat them 43-14 in week 4.
    Don't do it football gods... nope not this year, I'll give up sexy time, video games, and cookies now.

6. Chieftain

Chieftain New Member

Jan 9, 2017
    I'm new to this forum. I was trying to reply to a thread title "KC chiefs forum" and somehow this wound up being its own thread

7. Chieftain

Chieftain New Member

Jan 9, 2017
    No one knew where the season was going at that point. Afterwards, we got a bye and blew out the Raiders. Haven't looked back since

8. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    How often do Cheifs fans call for Andy's head? Generally Steelers fans call for Tomlin's after every failed 3rd down conversion when we're leading by 65.

9. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    He said wrong site. ;)

It was moved here because fans of other teams are only permitted to post in the designated 'other teams' sections of the site. This one and Smack Talk.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chieftain

Chieftain New Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Some fans wanted him fired ever since 2014. They blamed him for our loss last year to New England when half our team was on the sideline with injury. However, most of our fans think he is a solid coach.

Most of the controversy is over the quarterback position. There is nothing like an Alex Smith discussion on a Chiefs message board. His detractors overreact to every mistake he makes

11. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    you guys are solid but i dont think you guys will win the superbowl.

Then again I said that about Denver last year...