1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Pitt '22

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by Animus, Apr 24, 2022.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Congrats PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a big College guy but happy to see they ended at 9-4.

The National Championship was a great idea but these other games are a joke. Players opting out of playing just shows me how the almighty dollar has corrupted everything. Greed is winning and will be a problem for our species at some point. I was PO'd when Kenny skipped the Bowl game. I find it disrespectful towards your teammates. Sadly I understand the reasons. Got to get them big bucks in the NFL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Yeah the western landscape, and the landscape around that stadium is amazing. The top of the bleachers behind me are cut into the hillside. It's literally wedged between several mountains. Made for some great views.

Any time that Im out west Im always amazed at the vastness of it all. Trying to explain it to an east coaster whose never been there is impossible. You have to experience it. When we were flying it, probably somewhere over New Mexico at 30,000 ft, there was nothing as far as I could see. No cities, towns, or small cluster of homes. Not even a single structure.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Pitt beats UCLA with one arm tied behind their backs in the Sun Bowl (i.e. missing players) but is ranked one behind UCLA in the final 2022-23 rankings, both with 9-4 records. Guess the decision makers favor Chip Kelly's recruiting position vs Narduzzi's since this is not a computer generated ranking. :shrug:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Seems messed up.