1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Peter King: Steeler Hater

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Feb 9, 2021.

1. WNYFAN

WNYFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2020
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Butthurt . Feelings. LoL. Yeah I definitely was born be4 all that. Also doesn't fly as well in the south. He said other things during this time. Then left us.( I do think you should support your team, RookieQb, and that has nothing 2 do with feelings) I see a lot people say that they understand him leaving and not taking a lesser contract. Not talking 2U ^^. I believe (not sure) that we made him one of the highest paid at his position be4 that. It's funny 2 me how it's deemed some should take a pay cut, while others shouldn't.

3. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    A lot of journalist's (I use this term loosely) have these same patterns. They build a platform (often from very small noted works) and the media owner makes a 'star' out of them, from that point the individual often becomes bigger than the story. This is all about the personality being bigger, if this is how you need to retain your 'brand' then someone more knowledgeable needs to have your vote.

• Like Like x 2
  4. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    No comment about Peter King, but Aaron Smith is arguably the greatest 3-4 DE in the history of the league. Unfortunately he wasn't asked to do things that would show up on highlight reels, but what he was asked to do, he did it better than anyone, perhaps ever. You couldn't run on him.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Imagine if everyone did what Peter King did. "no need to vote for that guy, everyone else will."

All of a sudden, guys like Troy and Manning get 0 votes because everyone else is going to vote for them

• Like Like x 1