1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Oregon State vs Cal Bears (tomorrow)

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by Woodson two-six, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Woodson two-six

Woodson two-six Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2019
    Check out the Beavs and Jack Colletto on Saturday 6pm PST!

Beavs will probably still have their second string QB in but should beat Cal! We'll see?! As we all know, this is why they play the games!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Woodson two-six

Nov 3, 2019
    Some noteworthy names, other than Jack Colletto:
    *CB #2 Wright (his brother graduated 2 season ago and is playing in the league). Both are rangy, long corners, who can run well and be physical off the LOS.

*WR #2 Tyjon Lindsey. Short but pretty explosive after the catch. He will probably be a Free Agent signee somewhere after the draft.

*LB K Fischer-Morris. 6'1"- 237 lbs. Had a pick six against UW last week. Physical player for his size. Probably a late round or UFA.

*DL Isaac Hodgins (6'0"- 264 lbs). Busted his foot a couple seasons ago and has come back strong. His brother is Isaiah Hodgins (WR for the B Bills). Athletic player who could add more weight.

These other guys are injured/ or too young but good upcoming prospects:
    *TE #88 Luke Musgrave (6'6"- 250 lbs) injured early in the season. He will be an all conference and maybe an All American next season if our QB play improves. Good blocker that's athletic and has improved in the receiving game.

*RB #6 Damien Martinez (True Frosh- 6' 216 lbs). He has already had some huge games this season. He has deceptive speed but runs really well through contact (he's doing what I would expect more out of Najee to be honest)

*LB Andrew Chatfield (he's a Jr.)- Florida transfer. Verdict is still out but he does have some speed as an edge rusher. We'll see!

The Beavs do have their second string QB in, so we'll see how it goes. The defense has faired pretty well, with a couple let downs but they held USC to 17 (losing 17-14) early in the season. The running game is great but with this young guy at QB, teams are just loading the box and forcing the young guy to beat them through the air.

I say 27-13 Beavs!

3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I don't see it on anywhere for Me

4. Woodson two-six

Nov 3, 2019
    It will start in about an hour. PAC 12 network out here on the West Coast

• Like Like x 1
  5. Woodson two-six

Nov 3, 2019
    Colletto just threw a 40+ yard dime on 4th and 2! He does it all!!

• Like Like x 1