1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Steelers vs. Cheatriots Game Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Quadrupleyoi, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Steelresolve

Steelresolve Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2022
    This offense is absolutely no different than it was last year. The only difference is for 3.5 quarters last it was putrid and then the last .5 quarter they allowed Ben to go no huddle to either get the game closer or win the game. Trubiscky isn’t even capable of that. Canada was brought in to make the run game more innovative and better. The run game has not improved and the pass game has significantly regressed. We need a new Offensive Coordinator and new Offensive Line coach. Offense is not Tomlin forte. The Patriots didn’t earn this win, we gifted it to them with terrible play calling, punt fumble, dropped interception and a ton of holding calls that never got called against them. Our games against the Patriots always seem to go this way exactly. I can’t remember when we played them in the last ten years with all of our star players. I get so sick of the favoritism toward Belicheck they allow his DB’s and OL to hold constantly. It is as if he coaches his players to grab until the refs start calling it which the refs never do to because Belicheck is Royalty and they are afraid to challenge him. Regardless even with the Refs favoring him we should have won. Two very average teams today with neither going anywhere. This team is gonna look like this going forward until we commit to a new Line Coach and Offensive Coordinator and get some offensive line with pedigree. Teams can actually do all of that in one offseason now especially when you have room under the salary cap like we do. It won’t matter though next year in spending money on pedigree players if we don’t get better coaches on offense. Our prized signing this year at OG has regressed. That tells you everything you need to know about this offensive coaching.

2. SteelersFanCanada

SteelersFanCanada Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2019
    Am I blind or did Bush get benched?

3. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    Hurt his foot I think

4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Only after Darth Bane brought it back .

• Like Like x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Well I'm 14 of 16 in games picks this Year.....So .....so far, so good. I don't bet on Steelers except over/ under on win totals....because I will bet with My heart, and not My head.