1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

New Covid Protocol

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Seven4Steel, Jul 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

Apropos of nothing. I’ve worked for Aussies most of the last 20yrs. Aussies dont “root” for their teams, they “barrack” for them. When an American asks them who they “root for” they laugh, because “to root” in Aussie means “to have sex”. There was a guy at one of our non-Aussie locations that the Aussies nicknamed the Wombat. Why? Because the Wombat eats, roots and leaves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    All I've learned in these 14 pages is majority who want mandatory vaccine are fine with unvaccinated people freedom being taken away, want them to suffer, stay in their house, etc etc. And some are ok with death to those who don't get vaccinated.

Yet unvaccinated people say they don't care if people get vaccinated or not. No threats, no freedom being taken away. Etc etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    that’s an interesting take. Truly amusing you played the victim card. I don’t want anyone to suffer, but if your refusal to get vaccinated is based on stupid conspiracies then you reap what you sow. You refuse to listen to medical experts advice and then want them to save you when the **** hits the fan. That’s just wrong. Why should they put themselves in harms way when you couldn’t be bothered to help yourself? The unvaccinated are the reason we are still going through this. You didn’t want to wear a mask. Didn’t social distance. So we are 18 months into this thing with no end insight. In no time we will have even more variants to deal with and y’all will come up with new excuses and new people to blame. The simple fact is you’ve got nobody to blame, but yourselves.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Classic :roflmao:

5. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    I saw him perform live once. It was terrible. If we hadn’t heard all the same jokes hundreds of times prior to the show it might have been good. Unfortunately it was the same old material that everyone knew by heart.

6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Maybe the best line of the movie. "I got better" :roflmao:

7. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    You might want to check that persecution complex.

Why is it that people like you have to make everything out to be an apocalyptic nightmare where you're the victim?

No one is saying to jail people. No one is saying to board them in their own houses. We're not even saying to force the shot. We ARE saying that if your employer or some business requires it, then you're free not to work or do business with them. Every choice has a consequence.

If you caught me on a bad day, yeah, I might exaggerate and sound overly harsh. I might say something like "If they want to spew their conspiracy nonsense, and refuse to do anything to mitigate this pandemic including vaccines, fine. If they want to question all of the doctors and experts, if they doubt scientists because they think YouTube and Fringe websites know the real truth, let them. BUT... if they get sick enough to need hospitalization, or worse, too late. Here's some of your precious hydroxychloriquine and Ivermectin. Go home. Good luck."

But no. I don't really think that. Everyone deserves care.

8. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    the only people i see blaming for anything is you, ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

I do blame you people. I’m not hiding that fact. Figuring it out sure as hell isn’t a Sherlock Holmes moment.The former surgeon general just blamed y’all on Face the Nation this morning. The Governor of Alabama did the same on Friday. Y’all made the bed, lay in it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

Thats what dems do, blame others and ****ing lie..... Blame all ya want your opinion/ how you feel abt others dont mean **** to me ......

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  11. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    Did you see what Bruce Adrian said? I posted the article that says, "we can't force players to do it, but we can make their life hell, and we will". And then Bruce or the NFL said any protocol broken is a 14k fine, even if it's not wearing a mask. And when on to saying unvaccinated people will be tested 140 times vs 14 for only vaccinated players.

And then you have what this post was about how unvaccinated players who have a covid outbreak will result in a forfeit of the team, weach means players are going to get ticked at each other when they don't get paid.

Then there is several people in this thread who have said unvaccinated people should suffer. Even @strummerfan told me that unvaccinated people should not get help if they get sick and should have to suffer.

There was even someone who said unvaccinated people should stay in their house. And others who said that it needs to be mandatory.

You might want to go back and read what a lot of people are saying..... Because you might not be saying it, but several are.

While I haven't seen a single unvaccinated supporter go after y'all with saying anything bad with removing your freedom or worse.

12. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

being that you don’t know me you should probably refrain from labeling me. Although, you really don’t seem to have in issue showing the world you have the iq of a dim bulb.

13. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Try not being able to afford health insurance, talk about being punished by the system...:rolleyes:

14. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    They'll wake up in 50 years to their grandkids asking them, "hey grandpa, why am I living in a 600 sq ft apartment with another family, no AC, division like the 1950's, etc etc".

Some people need to visit Russia and see what that life was before. Or go talk to an elder German or jew. Or Korea laws. Or worse, go visit Cambodia. ...... Instead of watching TV telling them what to think.

A lot of Americans have no clue that Hitler took over France, put soldiers in their house for 3 years, became friends, and then asked them to write down the names, age, sex, religion and race of everyone they knew. And then the next year he went killing Jews....... People should read the nightingale book and how that women can't sleep at night knowing she unknowingly told on her friends that got them killed.

..... I'm out of this thread. To many people going to the extreme treating unvaccinated people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

How did I miss the cattle dewormer? The vaccine is unsafe! It’s experimental! Think I will try this cattle dewormer. LMAO! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

• Like Like x 1
  16. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    the muppets should really read about Lügenpresse.

17. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    It meant enough for you to post this reply.

18. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Oh the irony. Truly that is remarkable to get to that place where you think Fox, GOP and TFG are truthful. Fascinating, really.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    so you would buy CNN and MSNBC? You have to realize that we don't have news anymore. They are all propagandists for their chosen side. Left or Right. I'd be interested in hearing how you determine truth in media. The media that agrees with your particular biases? If one is not smart enough to form their own opinions apart from the media then that person is indeed in trouble. So i would be interested in hearing where you get your news.

20. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I don’t watch any of that stuff. I peek at the local news once in a while.

21. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

22. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    OK thread closed. Don't bring it up again. K thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.