1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mortal Kombat 2021 movie

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by biggbunch68, Apr 24, 2021.

1. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    When i first watched the debut at 2 am local time, i was a lil dissapointed in it, Then me and my son went to watch it at the movies lst night and i loved it!! I watched it again earlier today on Hbo max, and it just keeps getting better and better IMO....If you havent seen it i recomend that you do, also if you have seen it what was your impressions of it ...........#BRINGONTHESEQUEL!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Looking forward to it. I've been a fan since the first game came out in arcades. I actually liked the first movie for the most part, but the sequels were not great. I've been hoping to hear that this one is good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I want 2 see it also, but most movies I don't see until late , like a year , or so after they are out. LoL
    By the Time I see most movies , most people don't even care about them anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm not really into these types of movies much but my Lady is a huge fan and we watched it on HBO Max Friday night and I must say it was very entertaining and fun. Some very funny dialogue. All set up for a sequel as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Hate to highjack the thread, but I'm gonna. How was "fishmas" in your new hometown?

6. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I didn't participate but based on the 395 traffic, ped traffic in town, and waiting line at the CHP boat inspection station at the old K Mart parking lot - looked highly successful. Snow levels were fairly low last few days so was probably snowing up at Sabrina. It was still snow-closed just a few weeks ago when I wanted to venture up that way for a look-see. Almost back to normal with distancing and even Mule Days is scheduled to return this year with all outside setups.

7. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Very cool. Every year I say I'm going up for the opener, then I remember the pictures of the crowds from the year before and forgo it!

8. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I just finally watched it last night. When it first opened up I Loved it back in the day in Japan, but some of the stuff with Kano was getting on my nerves. Good thing they had Kabal...:thumbs_up:

9. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

I coudn't stand Cole, Kano was one of my faves in the movie even though I didn't like how they did his laser.. My main complaint was Scorpion wasn't in it enough.. and they killed kung lao. Off to soon

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Yeah I didn't like Kung Lao getting killed at all. If they were going 2 do it it should have been at the very end like cliffhanger, or in the next movie.

• Agree Agree x 1