1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Memo to JuJu

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    He wasn’t overhyped, That’s FA making stuff up again. There was a discussion whether he could be a number 1 receiver, with the numbers he put up, it wasn’t as ludicrous as FA try’s to make it out to be.

The real beef that FA has is he doesn’t like the love JuJu gets while AB receives the hate. Has nothing to do with what people thought of JuJu as a football player. He doesn’t understand that people generally tend to dislike lousy human beings like AB.

2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Ah...... young love.

3. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    If JU JU did that in the Noll era I think I know what he might do to stop it .

At the next practice Noll would be saying " Lambert! Ham! get over here we are going to run crossing routes two on one until we get the point across to JU JU here that dancing on another teams logo is disrespectful. Ok lets go play it like he just danced on our logo. "

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jimboinaz

Jimboinaz Active Member

Dec 24, 2020
    JuJu's antics didn't have anything to do with the Steelers pathetic play the last 3 games. If you weren't complaining when the Steelers were 11-0 you shouldn't be complaining now. Personally I think it's immature and if you are going to do that crap you better back it up.

5. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I guessed you missed it when Cowher acted like he was ready to punch an opposing player :shrug:.

6. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I never said it did, but it's a distraction.

7. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    It has to do with juju because your excuse is his qb cant throw over 7 yards yet others with qbs who cant throw over 7 yards look alot better than juju. The reality is juju isnt that good. Hes a nice number 2 or maybe even number 3 wr but hes not that number 1 guy that can carry the share of an offense like AB can. The facts show that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Godwin, evans, etc.. numbers have all went down. Thats what happens when you have too many weapons. For all the noise about how stacked the cheifs are, only kelce and hill get the most balls and everyone else gets scraps. Bucs have a lot of weapons so brady is trying to spread it around to keep everyone happy. Ab thus far hasnt been asked to come in and carry the offense like he used to. They have 3 other elite weapons besides him lol.

9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Maybe I need to dumb it down. Ben can't throw ACCURATELY more than 7 yards.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  10. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    I have to give the kid some credit. He’s being mature and saying he’ll no longer do the logo deal or any of it on field. Should’ve never gone this far but that’s on Tomlin. At least he’s manned up now instead of becoming one of those things that turns into an even bigger ongoing mess.

11. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Smith cant really throw at all. Did you not see his leg? Plus he had a weak arm to begin with.

12. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Best way to end this thread is for Ben and JuJu to have a big ass day Sunday and shut us all up.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kirkland

Kirkland Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2020
    :lolol:
    Of course and there’s a laundry list of examples of his lax ineptitude. My favorite was after they got annihilated by the Patriots in the AFC Championship a few years ago afterwards he talked about maybe needing to play more Man Coverage.

Gee you think:lolol: Brady’s numbers against Tomlin coached teams as of December 2018:

-- 7-1 record
    -- 70.8 completion percentage (207 for 282)
    -- 2,571 passing yards
    -- 23 touchdown passes
    -- 1 interception

:lolol:

14. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Who, outside of Redskins fans, cares?

15. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Which is why my hate is so strong for him. I would like a miracle to happen and we play TB in the SB and destroy Brady.

16. fearthesteel

fearthesteel Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2019
    exactly. if he had practiced instead of tik toking he probably would not have dropped the pass. you can never not practice enough and hone your skills as much as you can. save that b.s. for when at home or something, its actually making me a little embarrassed hes on the steelers and tik tok ing im used to the hard hitting mean stuff. not tik tok and steelers dont go together feel me? .....grow up juju your not 12 anymore. maybe he never had a childhood. but i will say this, he can play really good but needs to mature.

17. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Wearing my JuJu jersey for the game, screw all y'all yinzers. Gonna buy his away jersey. Dude is makin it rain in the merchandising game.

AB...lol
    Good luck finding someone :goofy: enough to purchase yours. :roflmao:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  18. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2015
    I wrote about this 7 weeks ago. Juju is more concerned about his likes and his “brand” then wins. The guy is a Tik Tok phenomenon, clothing designer, hip hop dancer and everything but a serious football player. How about working on improving your game, hands and speed. Man I miss Hines Ward a totally different player and mindset. Cowher would beat the sh*t out of him for stunts like that.

19. StillCurtain

StillCurtain Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2018

I felt like that was more out of sheer passion and there was no sneakiness or attempt to hide it. There's a difference

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. StillCurtain

Dec 24, 2018
    Not

Some things are a clear indicator of ones personality. It was a beautiful incident to add to the Steelers lore and it's replayed often in almost every raven/Steeler montage showing the history and rivalry of the organizations. So yes many remember and will never forget.

21. StillCurtain

Dec 24, 2018
    Ok if that's how you view it