1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Mason Rudolph

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by biggbunch68, Dec 18, 2023.

1. ljkjr74

ljkjr74 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2015
    There is an old saying that goes like this. Pay attention Art this is for you. “ If you keep on doing what you’re doing you’ll keep on getting what you got”. Got it Art. Make the right decisions for your franchise.

2. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    He does get the advantage of playing against a crappy defense, but I don't think this team has much fight left in it.

3. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Might as well trot out the complete trifecta of suck.

4. pastorbob

pastorbob Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Rucolf just in time for Christmas ,will it be a miracle ,a present ,or a lump of coal. No matter what it will be interesting to watch our team again .Most importantly it is the ricght thing to do<you do not freeze a player out cause a thug says he said . my football is not politically correct or for snowflakes its hogs pushing the line ,its about intimidating not being intimidated its STEELER FOOTBALL .

5. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    I will take the under.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Steelvision

Steelvision Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2022
    they're going to throw everything at him. I think he does better than Mitch -

7. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    They’re weakest over the middle though. Recall how easily Pickett and Muth split the safeties for big gains. Rudolph has not shown the ability to make those throws over the linebackers and into gaps between defenders in the middle of the field.

I think we’re going to need to take some shots that take advantage of Rudolph’s decent accuracy on lofted deep passes to the outside. Give Pickens some opportunities to be a hero by winning 50/50 deep balls. Scheme a deep slot fade to Austin with DJ or Pickens pulling the safety away with a post. Scheme a deep-ish wheel by Warren. Of course to do all of this we’ll need protection.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ytownsteeler

Ytownsteeler Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2015
    The team under Tomlin has been a tough to watch since big ben injury. We have had a hard ceiling of being super average and no real chance to beat a playoff team if we even made them. The team looks like a dinosaur thinking we can win the same way we did in 2008 when you were allowed to hit people without being suspended for rest of season like now. Need high flying offense since all the rules benefit it now. The owner is cheap and wont spend on real coaches or Tomlin would not let them hire real coordinators. We are a joke of the league now and the lack of coaching is obvious when many teams are thriving with 3rd or 4th string qbs. We sucked with our starter on offense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. pczach

pczach Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2023
    The next pinata!

[​IMG]

I'll be pulling for him.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011

I feel for these guys having to answer these questions knowing they are on a sinking ship.

Where’s Aaron Smith when you need him for these questions.

11. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Just keep all loose helmets away from Rudolph's head.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1