1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Le'Veon Bell Reunion?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersfan35, May 14, 2021.

1. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    You do understand hes telling a lie. Do you understand what defamation is??

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah that didn’t really ring true with me. Being drugged and getting raped over and over and just take a settlement.

3. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Its a story out there and he believes it, what do you want me to do?

Do you understand what the 1st Amendment is?

Thats the very attitude I am talking about with you, I have no history with you and yet in just a few replies you have copped an attitude with me twice. Get over yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I am by no means qualified to debate the law. I hire people to do that.

But freedom of speech and saying anything you want aren’t the same thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    What lie am I telling? I am stating an event that happened, no different than you bringing up Ben's allegations.

Only the people in that apartment know what really happened. Why would Kap settle with the girl if the allegations were false?

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    I mean you're ridiculous. Take some pride in your position. Even by your own admission you knew it was a lie when you read it.

7. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    This is the problem since yourr too ignorant too recognize the truth from a lie. I have proof that will back up my statements concerning Ben which you're also privy to. Provide your source concerning wherever you read Kap drugged and raped someone in his apartment and then settled out of court with that person if you even provide the source I'll apologize and leave the board.

8. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    That's funny to you???

9. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    How is it that you know how to use a message board, but have no idea how to work Google? :lolol: Look it up your self. As for you leaving the meassage board or not, you really do not know me very well. I could honestly give 2 phucks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Are you seriously trying to make a defamation claim on an online message board while simultaneously pissing on a well known and respected board member and mod's leg. You got some stones, not the smartest move but it takes a village.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
  12. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    For you jeh. I posted a link.

I can assure you that is not what I am doing.

This happened. No charges were filed, much like Ben's case. But Kap did settle with this woman. I believe her story to be true.

Read the story. She does some shots, starts feeling lightheaded, goes to bed with Kap. He undresses her and leaves the room. The last thing the girl remembers is Kaps boys coming in the room. Sounds pretty damned messed up to me.

No charges were filled because the woman was admittedly partying in the apartment and was already sexually involved with Kap.

• Like Like x 1
  13. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
  14. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    That whole situation is disturbing on many levels. Two questions I have is that she said she made the drinks and poured the shots so if she was drugged when did they do it? Next if she doesn't show up then 1 or possibly 2 of the 3 guys there intended to drug the other ppl in the room for some nefarious purpose. Just disturbing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    It’s as real case, Jeh, Watt is allowed to believe it and repeat it if he wants.

See above. You seem to get easily worked up by people who’s opinions don’t mesh with yours. A message board may not be the best place for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    His off-field woes may be even more of a red flag. Reports surfaced that Kaepernick had alienated teammates with his aloof attitude. One source close to the 49ers tells me that Kaepernick “lost the entire team” last year and that “teammates ignored him.” For a sport piled with egos upon egos, it takes more than an unfavorable attitude for such a dramatic en masse reaction. I wonder what former 49ers tight end Vernon Davis told his new teammates in Denver about Kaepernick after being traded last season.

There was also some drama surrounding the radio personality named Nessa, who was the girlfriend of former 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith before she became Kaepernick’s girlfriend. Or maybe it was concurrent. TMZ reported that Smith, while still a member of the 49ers, and Kaepernick, got into an altercation over Nessa last July. This may seem like silly and salacious stuff but these are the events that tear a locker room apart (See: D’Angelo Russell and Nick Young).

Add in Kaepernick’s three recent surgeries—one in November for an extensive labrum tear in his non-throwing shoulder that came with a six month recovery period, plus procedures on a thumb and left knee in January—and there’s no guarantee he emerges as the same physical specimen he once was.

[​IMG]
    © 2021 ABG-SI LLC. SPORTS ILLUSTRATED is a registered trademark of ABG-SI LLC. All Rights Reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

• Like Like x 1
  17. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Blast, I am putting you in a weird position here, which wasn't my intent. I just wanted to prove that I didn't pull this story out of my ass. I believe I posted enough links to prove that. Out of respect for you I will stop now.

• Like Like x 3
  18. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Exactly. Who knows what went on in there. The girl was unconscious. The police stated that being that the victim was unconscious, no specific allegations were made. That is why these guys were not charged. Still disturbing on so many levels.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    If this pisses some people off, that is not my intention. However, the reality is we are not dealing with college educated people here. They are extremely vulnerable to those who are educated. They depend on a union who are themselves are a for profit business and slick agents who also are in it for profit as well. They're sitting ducks. Those who are successful after football, they're the lucky (or smart) ones. There can't be any denying this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Not entirely.

If he accurately replicates an accusation, and not in his own words, and the accusation is proven true, he has no liability. If the accusation is proven false he would be liable for defamation.

The replication rule.

21. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    There’s no defamation in what Watt said. Zilch.

I think OJ Simpson is a murdering bastard, I think Casey Anthony killed her own baby and should be burnt at the stake.

I’m allowed to say that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I’d rather buy you a beer than debate this. Remind me the next time I see you.

:drinks:

• Like Like x 3
  23. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
  24. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Same, was about to opt out of this debate :drinks:

• Like Like x 1
  25. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    There is not a single thing I have posted that I retract. Not a single one. I stated the allegation in a post. I stated that I personally believe the accusers allegation. I provided links from two reputable sources that covered the allegations.

I will be happy to remind you of your opinion on this the next time we all end up discussing Ben's case. Ben also wasn't "charged" with a crime. Certainly doesn't mean what he did wasn't disturbing.