1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Leo Chenal

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Steelresolve, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Dax777

Dax777 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2021
    Yup. A bit of a shame. He is awfully good.

• Like Like x 2
  2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I wouldn't mind getting Jones in the second round.

• Like Like x 1
  3. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    TJ Watt was helping out Chenal at his pro day on technique. Dave Pettet (sp) was at the Wisconsin pro day last year when they traded up for Loudermilk. Just as Pettet was for Chenal's this year. Chenal should be a target in round 2-3. His tape vs Iowa was phenomenal and especially against Linderbaum. He is the poster boy for a Steelers "Buck" and therefore will probably be looked over in favor of some puke offensive player. You want a guy that's going to spit out offensive lineman and chew on fullbacks....Chenal is a beast and NEEDS to be in black and gold.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Quadrupleyoi

Quadrupleyoi Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2017
    LeGarrette Blount played pretty high too.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. Quadrupleyoi

Quadrupleyoi Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2017
    I have done a number of mock drafts, and Chenal seems to come up as best player available (or near it) at 20 in the second round. I like Bernhard Reimann in the first round. This should help the Oline a lot. They have already signed at least two guards. I like Chenal in the second and Carson Strong in the third. I don’t think Strong will become “The Guy” but they should draft a qb of some kind this year, and he COULD develop. I don’t see any of these qbs as first round material in most years, but a middle rounds pick for one is ok. You could also get a decent WR in the third round in this draft. By decent I mean one who can actually catch passes, not Droppius Wayward Bay or Donte Concreif.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022