1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by biggbunch68, Feb 10, 2021.

1. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    He hasn't retired yet nor is he eligible yet so what is your point. You're bringing up him being a douchebah is if that's holding him back from canton. No one will care just like they didnt ultimately care about T.O. what mattered is what he did on the field.

2. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Qbs throw downfield when they have wrs who can make plays downfield. Look at nrady from this yr to his last in ne. He had no elite talent so he didn't throw down field. This yr he had the most attempts over 20 yards when he had multiple wrs with the ability to make plays downfield. Juju is just not that. If he goes to a team that has an already legitimate #1 guy to take the pressure of him and be the focal point of defenses than he may can get another pro bowl as the #2 guy. But not as the guy.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I’m not even wasting my time on this word salad except to address the point you missed about AB, his off field issues could cost him. Never said there is no chance he gets into the HOF.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Look at what you said. And lol it won't. Hes a hall of famer. It's why despite the off the field stuff dhe still has a job. Ypu think if this were juju with those problems he'd still have a job?

5. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Ok, so what I am getting out of this is reading comprehension isn’t your strong point??

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    You're nothing more than flailing arguments at this point, many of which do little to nothing to support your view (Jason Witten?) - but you keep arguing.

Of course a player's first few years may not represent their prime, but it's all anybody has to go off of for JJSS. You're the one that brought a "prime for prime" Brown/JuJu debate to the table. You've now made yourself appear especially obtuse seeing as how you claimed the answer ("hell no"), but then state a player's first 4 years aren't necessarily their prime. So how can you claim anything about how JuJu's prime compares to anybody? (Even Jason Witten is shaking his head on that one.)

Having an opinion is one thing. But to keep badgering those that don't agree with arguments that don't support it - or reversing course when they be shown actually not to support it - is especially tiresome.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    If you don't think people will care, you're looking through your love glasses. Of course the voters will care, That's why it took T.O. so long. If it were numbers alone, he would have been a shoo-in!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    No, but football is. :lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  9. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Did JuJu steal your bike or something? I don't get the hatred.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    He hates him because people like him over AB. He doesn’t get that people generally gravitate towards good human beings over lousy ones.

AB degrades the mother of his children, almost kills a baby by throwing furniture out a hotel window, quits on his football team and it doesn’t phase our young analyst here, it’s all good because he can catch a football. Oh, and all that stuff is Bens fault anyway :lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I thought it was all Tomlin's fault?!? I'm not sure who we're supposed to hate this week!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Tomlin has Covid, we’re being nice to him tonight but JuJu does tick tok, he’s the devil!

13. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Tik Tok is the devil!

14. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Is t.o in the hall of fame? What does waiting 3 years do? He still got the same jacket and bust he would've got in year 1..

15. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Yep. To some, it doesn't matter how big a douche nozzle you are as long as you've got that gold jacket (even if you chose to be said douche and not participate in the ceremony)

• Like Like x 1
  16. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Ab in his first years didn't start and get the opportunities like juju did. He was a late rd pick. He had to play special teams and stuff to get his chance and in year 4 as the guy he was all pro. Had he started the same amount of games a s juju through 4 year should have a point. Ab's prime is when he got a chance to be a full time starter. First time he got that opportunity to be the guy who took advantage of it. Juju has failed as the guy but everybody was telling me he wa supposed to be just as good and fine without ab so that's why I'm holding him to that standard.

17. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    You said he has to have a few more good seasons as if he hasn't already proven to be a hall of famer. He's a hall of fame LOCK if he retired today.

18. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    The fans are primarily the people who care about the off the field stuff.

19. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    All i care about is if someone can play. Idc what they do off the field. Its about football.

20. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Everyone elevated him as a great player just because he's a better "person" than another guy.

21. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    No, I said a few more seasons would be icing on the cake not a half season on a SB team that he didn’t help get there as you claimed.

So do the voters. And why don’t you ask TO what he thinks about not being a first ballot HOF. Took him 3 seasons, may take AB 6, assuming he doesn’t do anymore dumb things.

I’m sure, doubt you’d care if he killed that baby.

22. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    No, because he had a better start to his career than any other WR.

23. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    :lolol:

24. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    So, do you have posters of Aaron Hernandez, Ray Lewis and Rae Carruth too? They were all good players.....

• Like Like x 1
  25. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    It must be hard to read with AB's balls obscuring one's vision.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1