1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JuJu

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by biggbunch68, Feb 10, 2021.

1. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    And dak Prescott will make more money than tom brady :shrug:. Your point?

2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Teams don't trust that knucklehead AB to give him a big contract :shrug:.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    My point would be it seems some teams get more for their money than others.

4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I can see him doing a TO and bouncing from team to team and working out in his driveway, with cameras rolling of course!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

I suspect all previous money AB had is long gone. He’ll need to milk as much out of his remaining years as he can. It no coincidence that his behavior changed once the money dried up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Could very well be the case. Can't be cheap to rent a helicopter to take you to training camp!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Looks like a Freudian slipped out of the Kordell Stewart thread.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  8. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011

Keep hearing how JuJu isn’t a number 1 receiver but all he does is produce.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    He's scored 12 tds over the last 2 years so that means they all came primarily from the slot except 1. Number 1 wrs don't only score from the slot.. wes welker for years but up godly numbers in the slot. He was recognized as what? A slot receiver. Not a number 1 wr. He cannot consistently make plays on the outside as the guy. That's already been exposed. Hes a possession wr this is good as a number 2 or even 3.

10. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Because of off the field issues. Not his ability.

11. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Last year was a wash and I don’t care about your opinion that #1 receivers produce no matter what, I’m not wasting any more time on that and not all situations are created equal anyway.

He can make plays all over the field, nothing has been exposed.

If you can’t see that scheme has played a major factor in limiting him I don’t know what to tell you.

JuJu is a better receiver than AB now, so are a lot of other receivers.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Juju is not. Alot of others are. But AB had a point for about 6 years as being the best. Hes already proved his worth and is putting the icing on a hall of fame career. Juju never had and never will be the best wr in the nfl. He isnt even top 20 lol.

13. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    5 catches a game, MAYBE, is icing? Brown will probably get into the HOF but will have to wait like Owens, and for the same reason.

• Like Like x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  14. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    JuJu absolutely is better, you’re just being silly now. AB is not even close to the top of his game anymore and he’s not a lock for the HOF. Voters will take into consideration a player joining a SB team halfway through the season that got a participation trophy. He’s not at any icing on the cake stage, he needs to put together a few more good seasons to improve his chances of getting in.

Saying JuJu will never be the best WR has no affect on me, to you this is personal that people don’t like AB.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Lol he has more all pros, pro bowls, catches, yards, only 4 less tds, and has started 28 less games than calvin Johnson who was just FIRST BALLOT. both are all decade and have led nfl in yards 2x but ab has led in catches 2x, and has led in tds. Ab also has the best 6 year stretch for a Wr in NFL history. If you think he won't be in the hall of fame you clearly don't know football. And it's just facts about juju. He won't ever a day in his life be the best wr in the nfl. Rn juju is better than Fitzgerald too. Does he compare even the slightest career wise or prime for prime? Hell no. So saying juju is better at 25 (though he's not)than a about to be 33 yr old AB has no effect on me and anyone who really knows football either..

And I'd also gladly take a "participation" trophy where I scored a td in every full game I played in that respective yr lol. Jason Witten has scored 1 td in his entire playoff CAREER.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  16. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    On your hall of fame bust does it list what ballot you were or is your bust put in a different room than those who were first ballot? No. They are all in the same hall of fame so don't matter. He will get the same gold jacket as everyone else. And no the ring was icing. As a individual he has nothing else to prove.his numbers and accolades are there.

17. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    All of which came from the Hands of Ben. Except the little bit he did this year. 4tds 484 yards.

18. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    Let’s get back to JuJu. Anyone doubting his skills needs to remember that he caught passes from three QBs on the last two years. Two of those QBs are backup/practice squad materials and one just had one of his worst season in his illustrious career. All three rarely threw downfield. If he hooks up with a QB like Rodgers or even Carr he’s going to have another Pro Bowl season

19. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    First 4 NFL seasons...

Brown: 54 games, 261/3561, 15TD

Smith: 58 games, 308/3726, 26TD

• Like Like x 2
  20. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    I like juju but think it's obvious he plays elsewhere in 2021. I think the wr position is diverse enough to handle his loss hopefully James Washington comes out more next year.

21. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    Has there been a JuJu rumor about him leaving? Someone posted a Juju jersey for sale on Craigslist :hmm:

• Like Like x 1
  22. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    And Owens numbers blows AB’s away and took him 3 tries to get in. A players character matters to the voters.

From what I gleamed of you, I’m sure you would take a participation trophy but AB wasn’t an instrumental part of Tampa winning the SB.

JuJu is better, it’s just facts. I said he and other players are better than AB now, I made no other claims. AB is gutless, he had a chance to prove how good he was without Ben when he signed with the Raiders but he knew he was about to get exposed so he ran to Brady, please Mr Brady, please let me play with you, I can only be great with the best QB’s throwing me the ball :lolol:

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    The numbers are there. Too bad it's not the Douchebag hall of fame. He'd already be there. Along with T.O., Chad Johnson, Lyle Alzado........

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Your prime does not mean your first 4 years in the nfl..

25. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018

If someone makes you, you shouldn't be able to produce with no one else. That's what making you is lol. Shouldn't have matters dif he played with Brady, manning, rodgers, mahomes ,brees etc.. he shouldn't have been able to produce at all without ben if Ben was the only reason he was any good. No one should even be looking at him right now as he should be considered virtually unplayable without ben.

And facts based on what? Pro football focus had AB ranked as the 11th best performer at wr this yr(ranked higher than anyone on Tampa bay). Theres a such thing as tape and looking at someone's ability and not blindly staring at numbers. Hes still a better wr than juju. Juju does not run routes better than him. Juju does not catch better than him. Juju is not as explosive as him. He cannot win on the outside like him. Juju isn't even faster than him still lol.

And lol charles woodson barely played in his sb he won. What is he called? A champion. Peyton maybe was the worst qb in the nfl that last sb and was along for the ride? Is he called a 1.5 sb champ because of that? You're so hurt ab had nay success without Pittsburgh because you mad he thumbed his nose up at the organization and got accolades out of it that you're trying to whatever you can to tear it down but it's not working.

And did I say AB would be first ballot? You said HE ISNT EVEN A HALL OF FAMER and has to further prove he belongs which is asinine. Do you not understand that the players who go in on first ballot or their 10th ballot are still in the same exact hall of fame, that they got through the same ceremony, get the same gold jacket, and same bust in canton? You're trying to bring up T.O waiting for what? He still is in the same hall of fame as rice and moss who were first ballot.