1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

John Leglue…

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_ben7, Dec 6, 2021.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    glemms favorite.

:cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Dude you get all Gaga over every young player we sign every year. As for outplaying the starter one game isn’t exactly a spectacular resume.

3. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    sorry but your wrong about that dude. two games now by the way. :cool:

4. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

What happened When the Vikings sold out against the run and said roethlisberger has to beat us? Remind me. Did we score any points? How was the running game in the first half? Any gaping holes For Harris to run through? In the second half when the Steelers were trying to mount a comeback who got called for an illegal block in the back?

5. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    one play? that's what you have. how about the one play when coward went in for leglue? ben immediately went on his back. ben said something to tomlin on the way off the field and leglue went back in and finished the game. as he should have. who else on that line gets subbed for during the game? leglue is quite valuable to the team with so many hurt. he can play all 5 positions. he played well in preseason as well. why not use a guy that gets the job done? i'm not sure why you guys are so against him. just because i mention him i guess. sorry you are so petty about that. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    dont flatter yourself.

what did the almighty leglue do in the first half? Nothing

7. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011

flatter myself? your the one so worried about my wood. :cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  8. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    again with the flattering yourself

9. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    not flattery it's concern. :huh::cool:

10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I'm glad Lelue is playing well. Whether you realize it or not you seem to talk up most fringe players. And that's not a bad thing. But when you get on some of these guys with the nonsensical predictions and the overhyping, then you won't back off of it well it's satisfyingly when these guys get cut. It's not that we don't want guys to succeed, but more that it gets annoying when someone is rapid firing **** at a wall then when one thing sticks it's "see I told you"

11. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    The anti-sdot?

• Like Like x 2
  12. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    show me where i do that. it's the perceptions in the heads of guys like you that seem to make a simple post turn into some sort of bigger then life account of these guys. if i say anything you turn it into me saying he's going to be all pro all of a sudden. look in the mirror my friend. you make their small account seem legendary. by the way you don't have to read it if you don't want to. you would rather go on about it though. look at me. again mirror my friend. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  13. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Like I said you don’t realize how it comes off. It’s ok though. It’s your opinion. It’s all good.

14. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    I still love ya my friend. It's all good. Same as the strummer. :drinks::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  15. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    You too brother!!!
    Go Steelers!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I’m not even part of this discussion but I’ll gladly toast each of you

:drinks:

• Like Like x 2
  17. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    https://steelersdepot.com/2021/12/j...e-in-that-he-would-be-added-to-53-man-roster/

good read until i got to the bottom. here's my question. should this be the type of guy we protect instead of reverting back to the PS and allowing another team to poach his potential? he is a player that may not be an all-pro but he's a guy that can play any position on the offensive line. those don't grow on trees. he's on his way up and hungry, which i love those types especially on the offensive line, compared to say finney who's play has fell off from when he was at this point in his career. JC, i never thought was that great but we need backup center capable guys but they also have to be guard capable for gameday. why limit the team to guys that are not a one size fit's all? now would be the time to sign a guy like this and keep around while he would still come cheap but also fills a role across one of our weakest areas. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    With both Finney and JC out; The only thing Green has going for him right now is that nobody else can play center.

Haeg should be back and if either Finney or JC comeback you have to demote Leglue to give you a backup at center; unless you think about making Banner the odd man out.

I am assuming Leglue can't play center.

19. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    he can play all 5 positions. he's the only guy that can. that's why i said that in the last thread. wouldn't you think that is a guy you would want to protect? :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    You are correct.

He had 9 starts at Center in college. That is more than Green had.

21. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    On the post-game on SNR they said LeGlue wasn't good against the Titans, I'm sure @mac daddyo will defend him though.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  22. SteelersFanCanada

SteelersFanCanada Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2019
    He's a Leglue guy.

23. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    I also saw Tuszka make a nice play late in that game. I believe it was steelersrule6 that says he sucks.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  24. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Got his ass handed to him today.

I will assume Haeg starts in Kansas City.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  25. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    He made a play for the first time this season :rolleyes:.