1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Real I'm Mad!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Ed Monix, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Ed Monix

Ed Monix New Member

Sep 9, 2022
    Ed Monix here.

Analytics pro for the NBA but I do dabble in the NFL. Especially for my favorite team.

Off the bat I'll say I'm definitely on board with Tomlin. I will try to stay out of those conversations because whatever he says, does, thinks about, has for dinner, favorite TV show, anything he says I'll argue until we get banned. So like I said and know I'll not follow but I'll do my best to stay out of his topics. At least without going overboard.

I think Claypool is the 2nd best player in the NFL next to Watt. Obviously the Steelers Watt.

I'm not super old school but I was there when Llyod said and the ****ing superbowl. Obviously I Hate Vinny and the Jets. Because they should have won that.

My favorite player and man... that's so hard to pick. And I think what made Ben so good. Just a blue collar fight you in the trenches QB in his early years. As far as success. Which means rings not yards per year or how fast he can release the ball. That nurtured him and if they think he couldn't play sandlot football anymore they should have traded him. What 8 years ago. I digress.

My favorite player. Specifically because of these exact word's out of his mouth. Bettis. He said the way I play will probably take a few years off my life and I'm good with that. How can you beat that. Lott cutting his finger off maybe?

I don't want and I do not believe the Steelers will waste the prime years of Watt & Claypool.

That's my intro. Again I'm an NBA guy professionally. But I follow the Steelers and the NFL like it's my job. EF' next generation stats for the most part. It's all about the damn film