1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

How excited are you about the new #32?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Seven4Steel, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I get it. I rhetorically thrash you so consistently that you have to start making things up to feel like you have a chance, but it really isn't helping move the discussion forward.

You were the one who brought up rape allegations against Bettis, to which I quickly pointed out that they were thoroughly refuted. I can't say I see Bettis and Harris as having similar running styles, though Harris does seem to have excellent vision, which was also part of what made Bettis special.

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    My excitement is non existent by contrast of circumstances; Najee Harris was widely viewed the best Running Back in the class yet is position was his free fall. I had little to no doubt he was going to be available by that point largely due to the lack of attention scouts give said position sans exceptional talents a la SaQuon Barkley. Regardless, Najee and the Steelers were just as mocked universally as the Jaguars were with Trevor Lawrence.

Given the fact that the Steelers desperately needed a workhorse and Najee was the clear cut, my excitement simply is not there but not due to the player. My excitement will stem from how often his presence will impact the schematics of both Matt Canada and what counters Canada has for opposing DCs.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seven4Steel

Seven4Steel Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2020
    Ewwww. Logic. Gross.

There should be some rule against being right by virtue of logic around here. Bannable offense? Probably not. But worthy of scorn and general mockery? Absolutely.

(You make a good point btw)

• Like Like x 1