1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Steeler fans.

Discussion in 'Football Talk With Other Fans' started by gimmeabruschi, Mar 4, 2017.

1. gimmeabruschi

gimmeabruschi Member

Jan 17, 2017
    I'm a Pats fan, so I expect many will be concerned with me being here, but I just like to see different perspectives. I've been reading this board for a few weeks now. Interesting stuff. I realize I'm the one who needs to be on his best behavior here, after all, it's your turf, lol.

Believe me, I understand why so many are frustrated with Pats fans. Their loyalty can go too far at times. There is a need to be objective if you want to seriously discuss football. Anyway, I hope to share a few insights and glean a few here if I may.

2. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Welcome....... I freely admit, you guys handed our asses to us in the playoffs, and congratulations on another Lombardi trophy...... that said, I appreciate the whipping we got, be a use it exposed some WEAKNESSES that the front office finally worked to correct... although I hate being so close only to be denied, I so believe we are stronger for the experience... I also believe that the afc is a 2 team race between us and you, and look forward to the rematch

3. Fugitive60

Fugitive60 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2016
    I, for one, hate all things New England. Hate the accent, hate the politics, hate the obnoxious people, hate the food, hate the sports teams. I developed this hatred long before Tom Brady was born. That being said, if the Steelers had picked Tom Brady in the draft, I would be the biggest TB12 fan in the nation. Ditto, Gronk, Edelman, and every other annoying Patriot out there. Oh, yeah, Bill Belichick is a great coach.

4. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Have a FRAP and chill out, we arent worried about the pats, it's a long season and many things can and will transpire before the play offs roll around:thumbs_up:

5. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I detest the Patriots. I hate the Bruins.

But, I am a Sox fan and a Celtics fan.

I also love the City of Boston. Been there over a dozen times.

Love the seafood in Boston and neighbouring Gloucester.

Had Brady not won this last SB I'm not sure I would hAve given him his due. But there's little doubt Brady and Belichick are NFL legends.

I dont have to like it though.

6. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
  7. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Arizona poached my (your team's) guy off the PS I see. RB DJ Foster, obviously to help compensate for the loss of David Johnson for a few weeks. I really wanted DJ Foster on the Steelers, dude is a helluva receiver out of the backfield. Not that we needed him here now, but if the unfortuate happened and 1 one of our RBs went down, I was hoping Pittsburgh would have stole him.

Any reaction from your fanbase on this move by AZ?