1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Have the Broncos become the new Browns QB demolition?

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by burghfan58, Apr 30, 2021.

1. burghfan58

burghfan58 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    We all know how many QBs the Browns have gone through and ruined their NFL careers right out of college, with the exception of Johnny Manziel as that was self-destruction, but have the Broncos now taken that mantle? It seems they have a QB carousel that ruins many careers. Peyton Manning in the middle of the carousel does not count since that was not a talent assessment that Elway can take any credit for.

They have had 21 QBs since 2000 and that is counting Brock Osweiler twice due to two separate stints. Although, I should probably not count Phillip Lindsay since he was an RB filling in as the Emergency QB for one game in 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    We shall soon see. The 2022 NFL Draft will come sooner than later in time. Until then, I am reserving judgment.

That said, their track record of QBs has not been very good.... with the exception of one of course. However, I still do believe that the Broncos will be in the Running for Aaron Rodgers should he become a FA in 2022 as well. If not, the Broncos will head for the draft and attempt to get one.