1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Harbaugh

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by Rollers, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Michigan has reminded the contract extension which would have made him the highest paid coach in the Big 10

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Screws are tightening.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Saw on First Take where they have video that appears to show they had one of their staffers infiltrating Central Michigan University headlines wearing CMU paraphernalia. That's pretty bad. I don't see how Michigan can justify going forward with this type of footage and feel good about remaining eligible for the football playoffs. The Big Ten really should step in if the school itself doesn't and make them ineligible because there will always be a asterisk behind every win Michigan has this season even if they have stopped all the activity they are being accused of since the stories first broke.

• Like Like x 1
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    They will not win the national championship anyway. Hell they got spanked by the team that got spanked last year, and this is before they were caught cheating.

5. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    I've heard that some want Michigan to suffer the death penalty. I don't think it will go that far but I can't believe a power like Michigan would be spying on Central Michigan.

6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You can't even tell. Hell Belichick was spy on teams they didn't even play that year... So....:shrug:
    I have watched Michigan, and spying or no....if they face Georgia.....they will be blown out by the 3rd quarter.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    There is an article that says the initial reports came from Ohio State. They said that the Michigan staffers computer was hacked to get all the info. The investigators that did the hacking work for Timothy Day. Yea, OSU coaches brother. The feds are looking at the hacking part. Ryan Day was asked if he reported all of this and he said “ no comment”. I’m not a Michigan or OSU fan.

8. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    If I’m interpreting what you’ve said correctly, it sounds like someone working on behalf of OSU may have committed criminal activity to try to expose Michigan’s cheating… that’s priceless.

I’m also no fan of either program, but I really dislike OSU.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. We need a change

Oct 9, 2017
    I’m not a fan of either one but something stinks to high heaven. The article I quoted came from a pro Michigan source. I’ve also read opposite things from the OSU side. But I’d have to ask, how did they get private videos and messages? And why wouldn’t Ryan Day say no I didn’t have anything to do with it? I certainly wouldn’t issue a death penalty in advance to Michigan while the investigation moves forward. Sounds like someone is trying to get rid of them and it has worked so far given they leapfrogged OSU over them in the Playoff pole.

10. We need a change

Oct 9, 2017
  11. james weyandt

james weyandt Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2021
    Jim Harbaugh next Steelers head coach;) NOPE probably Patriots since they love cheaters:hehehe:

12. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I hate both teams...., but I truly believe Bama, and Georgia could beat both right now.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  14. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. This Guy makes Me laugh. When was the last time Michigan won a national championship that they actually won, and wasn't just granted to them????

15. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I will admit I am rooting for Ohio State today, with Harbaugh taking the day off.

I still don't understand why Harbaugh and Michigan did not fight the suspension, or even try to get it reduced, so he could be coaching today against Ohio State.

16. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    These teams are just playing to see who gets beat by Iowa in the Big Ten Championship!:roflmao::lolol:

In all seriousness, I just hope they beat the living sh!t out of each other.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    yea the way they gave it up after all the squabbling makes you wonder. Could be a lot of reasons, but they only had a 50/50 chance at best to get a stay in court, and the big ten agreed to stop any further investigation, which could open doors they do not want opened, but the NCAA still has their nose in this so wins and scholarships could still be in jeopardy. Harbaugh just may walk away and get an NFL gig, while future players pay for all of this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    Not real sure I agree with that. Both Ohio State and Michigan looked better than what I'm seeing out of Bama right now.

19. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    All about match ups.
    TCU looked dominate against Michigan last year and won, and then got beat by Georgia by over 50 points.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    Yep. Michigan's offense looks more balanced than what I saw from Bama today, which is admittedly only one game. Don't watch Georgia enough to know about them.
    Don't like Michigan but will certainly be rooting for all teams non-SEC.

21. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. Go ahead....I have seen half the country root against the SEC, and yet they keep winning Championships. What is it now....14 in the last 20 years??? LoL

• Like Like x 1
  22. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    Yep. Their domination is not really up for debate.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    Michigan in the big 10, not the SEC, big difference

• Winner Winner x 1
  24. METALMAN_68

Jan 4, 2022
    We just talked about this. Keep up with the conversation.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  25. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    Dont be hateful coz the big 10 sucks. Was responding to your post saying Chit st and Micheaters better than Alabama.
    Like your name tho

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023