1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Hacks list

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by SteelHack, Apr 24, 2024.

1. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Figure I should put my list up before tonight's draft

WR
    Marvin Harrison. Only guy I would trade up for

DB
    Cooper DeJean. My favorite guy in the draft
    Quinyon Mitchell
    Kool Aid McKinstry

OTs.
    Taliese Fuaga
    JC Lathom
    Amarius Mims

C
    Jackson Powers Johnson
    Graham Barton

I've seen mocks with 3 centers going round 1. I would not be surprised if none of them go until the 2nd

I would do whatever i could to get 2 of these guys ...preferably an OT and C

My late round wish list

Safety Sione Vaki
    Slot DB Shon Stephens
    WR Luke McCaffrey

HACK

• Like Like x 2
  2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I think dejean will be the pick. Would love Latham, worryabout Mims, but tackle is more of a want

3. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    Spot on as usual, Hack!

Would be a home run to snag a top tackle and a top center. And Luke McCaffrey is my guy this year. Love to get him in the 4th.

• Like Like x 1
  4. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Things I think:
    Someone will fall. Someone no one is thinking about as a first rounder will be taken in the top 20.
    We trade out of #98, maybe 3 or 4 spots. Someone will want to get their guy before day 3, and we could use a fifth rounder or a fifth and seventh. Being early on day 3 gives us an evening to look at the available prospects with 16 hours or so to spare.
    Two players will be involved in Steeler trades- Cortland Sutton and Pat Friermuth. Maybe the same trade, with us picking up a draft pick.
    We go OT in the first round. If there's a run, and the top 5 are gone, we go cb (Wiggins or DeJean).

5. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Interesting, I believe Freirmuth will be associated in some sort of trade to move up to
    A higher 2nd round pick needed to nab Frazier.

6. jasper04

jasper04 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Nice to hear from you again. I miss your opinions!

It's Barton in the 1st if Seattle doesn't grab him. Once it came out about the Steelers and a generational player. That hooked right to Barton. Rumors now this afternoon of Steelers trading up over the Hawks to secure him, and I don't think I would do that.I do believe that he's your GUY, go get him, just concerned of the cost, we have so many big holes. One could be slammed shut with him.

I also have a crush on Cooper DeJean, I'd be ok with him at 20, maybe more than ok. If there were Higher Steeler graded linemen on the board no. For sure in this draft, there will be highly graded players to pick in all of our rounds.

My wish list
    Top RTs/Barton/top CB/ Top WRs gone trade down or out, ONLY after a can't pass up trade.

My biggest wish is a trade for Ayuik that doesn't cost one of the top two picks this year! Not even both of our 3's this year, so it's a pipe dream.

Any of the top RT, except Mims, Guyten in the 1st
    Quiyton Mitchel
    Cooper DeJean
    MAD MAX MELTON
    The Ruke
    Barton
    Persaill
    Frazier
    Legette
    Johnny Willson
    Roman Wilson
    Kris Jenkins
    Mazie Smith
    Sanistrill
    Andru Philips?? the other SCB we brought in
    McCormick(stud) he finally go to work out
    McCaffrey
    McConkey
    Logan Lee
    Rice
    Sure I am missing some! Think this is enough!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    • Like Like x 1