1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Great news STD - A Geico Lawsuit could save you millions!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Jun 10, 2022.

1. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    This may be the weirdest lawsuit ever and our fellow comrade STD is "intimately" involved. A woman claims to have contracted an STD during a backseat romp in a car insured by Geico and has won a $5 million lawsuit against them claiming they should cover her expenses and mental anguish. This should help you out STD with your downed power poles and lack of air conditioning. :lolol:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2022/06/10/geico-std-lawsuit-missouri/7578871001/

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Un freaking..believable. This world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. LambertsDentist

LambertsDentist Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at Holiday Inn Express.

Injuries to the woman occurred to her while she was exposed in public. Indecent exposure is illegal. She cannot file claim for injuries she incurred during commission of a crime.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    "15 minutes can net you 5.3 M or more!"
    I'm glad I'm not with that company. You don't suppose everyone's premiums will go up or anything.......

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I get why the kid who she had sex with would be at fault, but not the insurance company of the car.
    Wow, I never even thought about this being an illegal act, so your car insurance would not cover you.

I first saw this, because Elan Musk was talking about it for being one of the reason's car insurance is so high in this country.

• Like Like x 1