1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Every other teams fans love our HC. Gee I wonder why?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Oct 30, 2022.

1. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I hear this all the time. Your HC is really good. Just take him then. Tomlin SUCKS and he can take his Non Losing season and stuff it. Please Rooney show this guy the door. Get one of those young geeky looking HC's.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    Can we put glasses on oh nvrmnd
    FMR

3. Lambert

Lambert Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    This is on Deuce. He's nowhere near the man his grandfather was. He cares about 3-in-53 and making money. Major changes were needed years ago and he won't do it. He's a coward.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    The most important thing is that he is every player's best friend. Nevermind that his team can't line up correctly on a kickoff.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    He's nowhere near the man his Father was as well. Dan was a football man. Art II isn't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    But, but, but he was just the coach of the week, 2 weeks ago, what happen? . :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Oh boy two more weeks of this stupidity

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. WattDaHell

WattDaHell Member

Sep 18, 2022
    Agree completely, get ready for the lectures though. This site has the most cum drunk Tomlin lickers on the whole of the net. I do have a serious challenge/question for the forum about the only group more up Tomlin's arse than this sites members, the media. Can anyone find an example of anyone other than Bradshaw criticizing this **** sack coach of ours? I sure have never seen it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  10. Ytownsteeler

Ytownsteeler Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Mike is awesome in front of a tv Camera . Reason he is so popular. Even his biggest fans knows he is average at x”s and o”s. Great motivator. But his team has to have more talent than others to win and that does lot even work for MT because he loses many games against worst teams in league. He had a nice run and should move on.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Yeah, big name FA has never came here or taken less to play for Tomlin. Your my favorite coach dawg means nothing when it’s money time. Only one I can think of is Minkah. Maybe Minkah doesn’t force his way out of Miami if he wasn’t coming here. That might even be a stretch because I’m assuming he knew the Steelers would trade for him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    That avatar is hilarious. LOL :roflmao:

13. WattDaHell

WattDaHell Member

Sep 18, 2022
    The only thing I would argue is that most of his cheerleaders don't share your rational take. They think is one of the best in the NFL period. The other thing is he is obviously for those (Like you) rational, knowledgeable NFL fans known as a players/motivator coach. Thing is I know damn well he's F-ing top notch at being the players bro. But his motivation skills seem to only be decent when the team is getting criticized. During Tomlin's reign of terror we've lost a lot to inferior teams.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. BAMASteeler

BAMASteeler Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2022
    Do you think we could get 2 first round picks for a future HOF coach?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. WattDaHell

WattDaHell Member

Sep 18, 2022
    This is just the kind of Tomlin piss boy that runs out from under his nut sack as soon as a critical post about his lordship is lit.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ytownsteeler

Ytownsteeler Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2015
    MT super fans actually think we are only a few plays from being 5-3. Oh brother. We just got depantsed two of last three weeks. And that big win against Tampa looks like no big deal since Brady was more worried about divorce settlement than football and they lose to even Carolina. We are light years from competing with upper level afc teams like kc or Buffalo and o buy Philly

17. WattDaHell

WattDaHell Member

Sep 18, 2022
    That's how you shut those idiots up that are always telling us to be grateful for that useless turd. Offer him for a draft pick. When zero hour came NONE of these teams would give a 4th rounder for Tomlin's ass.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    The coaching, particularly on offence is infuriating but honestly what did people expect this year? This is a poor roster with no depth and they are starting a rookie QB, these issues are then compounded by losing TJ who is a top 5 player in the league.

The front office over the past five years is equally culpable for the teams issues this season. The 2018 and 2019 drafts were a disaster, 2020 not much better, and the killer was in 2021 when they tried to run it back with Ben and took a running back and tight end with their first two picks when everyone could see they needed to start a rebuild by investing in linemen.

Of course, Tomlin is part of these decisions and is partly responsible for this really poor roster management but it’s not all on him.

There are a lot of changes required in terms of coaching hires and team building strategy if they’re going to be competitive going forward IMO

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. doubleyoi

doubleyoi

Apr 26, 2012
    maybe turn a 7th into a 6th at this point

20. R2sojr

R2sojr Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2018
    Tomlin sucks as an Xs and Os guy. That wouldn’t matter if he had a good eye for talented coordinators but he doesn’t have that either. He’s a great PR guy. That’s about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Die in a fire *****

• Like Like x 1
  22. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Why? Is he getting fired in 2 weeks?

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  23. Cranny

Cranny Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2017
    I hate him in front of the camera! I refuse to watch or listen to his press conferences cuz I can’t stand his stupid ass little sayings

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  24. YinzerBuckeye

YinzerBuckeye Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2015
    The only argument I hear for keeping Mike Tomlin is: "Tomlin will have a new job in an hour if we fire him"

My response is "So what?". The NFL recycles average to bad coaches all the time. Pat Shurmur, Mike Mularkey, Romeo Crennel, etc.

What makes anyone so certain that Tomlin could win in Carolina or Houston?

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. SWSteel

SWSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2020

Well heck they only kick off maybe 3 times a game on a GOOD week

Lmao