1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Desaun Watson

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Disco1981, Mar 18, 2021.

1. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Mmhhm :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    This is going to sound sexist as hell, I realize that licensed massage therapists are professionals, but I would be hard pressed to be alone in a session, especially if I had millions on the line. I have had therapy with a female LMT, but always in shared offices with others present, and my wife not to far away, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

If you are aroused by professional message therapists then you are there for the wrong reason unless she is hot as hell and coming on to you, then she's not very professional.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Some pretty graphic details released, it’s trial by media at this stage. Even if it is completely unfounded this is going to haunt him his entire career.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Like I said, the timing alone is suspicious in it of itself. Add the fact that Buzbee was a friend of the McNair Family and those suspicions are greatly augmented. This is nothing more than a Witch Hunt staged by the Owner through proxy.

Then again.... the McNair Family are a bunch of degenerate sycophants anyways!! :lolol:

7. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    One of the theories i heard floated around on the Radio today was possibly Watson had been to places where this behaviour was allowed and that he didn't realize this wasn't the norm. I am kinda at the point of there is WAY to much Smoke for there not to be any fire surrounding this. I mean we are into the double digits of accusers now. Think of it this way. If this attorney coerced and fabricated most of this and it was proven his career would be over. The PR would be a nightmare and he would be disbarred.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    So.... he’s probably guilty lol

9. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Getting more suspicious here!!!

10. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Now his attorney has come out and said that everything that happened was consensual. Not sure i would have given that statement. If nothing else you just admitted that sexual acts happened and pretty much killed Watson in the court of public opinion now. Seems like a amatuer mistake froma very highprofile attorney.

11. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You Guys happy we didn't trade for him?
    Can you Imagine the Stories if it all started 2 come 2 a head ( no pun intended)after a trade.

12. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    One of my old bosses, who has almost as much money as God, used to tell me the old line, "If it flies, floats or f****, rent it!"

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    If a young woman running her hands up your oiled thigh while you're in a highly relaxed state doesn't arouse you, time to check your pulse.

14. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Or your sexual preference maybe.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    The number of accusers is up to 21 now.....
    At this stage, I have to think that people didn't get their pockets lined enough

16. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    I don't understand why the Texans are not activating Watson, and forcing the NFL to do something.

Right now they have to pay Watson in full because he is not suspended by the NFL. Until he starts serving his suspension, or even knowing what it is going to be, teams are not going to be interested in a trade.

He needs to start serving his suspension to give him trade value for next year; not to mention the millions the Texans would save this year.

17. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    The Texans were offered 3 1st rd and 3 3rd round pick for him. Of course they’re making the worst decision with him now.