1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Desaun Watson

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Disco1981, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    3rd accuser has come forward, This one says says he forced her to give him oral sex...Said there could be up to 6 or more accusers...Uh oh

2. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Doing what ever it takes to be traded, sounds like to me

3. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Six accusations now, all from women in the same profession with very similar stories. It seems bizarre that Watson would be paying for private massage during the season in the first place given that the Texans surely employ their own physical therapists.

Innocent until proven guilty of course, but this does not look good for Watson.

I don’t think this helps him get a trade, quite the opposite. Nobody is going to touch him (pardon the pun :hehehe:) until this is resolved.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    The whole story seems strange.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    Utterly crazy. If it was one or even two accusers you’d have your doubts but six? I think he could be in serious trouble here. I don’t know what to make of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    The timing does make you raise your eyebrows.

Investigate and see if there is anything to it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    From what i have read several of these accusers claim to have texts or other private messages. One claims that he flew her in to visit him. If this is true at all should not be hard to produce some evidence.

Timing is very strange indeed.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    He would be paying for private sessions if he was trying to get a "special" massage.

9. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    There are places that offer that without having to assault defenceless women, I’ll bet Robert Kraft could have hooked him up, and he could have avoided all of this.

Being serious though, I find it hard to believe Watson could be this stupid. I honestly hope that none of it is true.

10. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Its hard to say when your Rich and famous. I mean what was Ben doing with the Girl in the hotel room. Why would Kraft go to a low end massage parlor when he has more than enough money to have them come to him and never risk getting pulled over by a cop.

These guys live in a different world than us so who knows why they do it or what things they are into.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SteelersFanIrl

Mar 3, 2019
    True. As Blast said, there will be an investigation and we’ll see what happens. It’s incredibly serious for him if there is any truth in it though.

12. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Seriously doubt all of what has been transpiring right now. The timing alone is very suspect in it of itself. To make matters worse, the Houston Lawyer known as Tony Buzbee was and is a good friend of the McNair Family.

Again, too little info right now to write anything off. That said, if there were any character concerns about DeShaun Watson from his days at Clemson to now, I have never heard of anything in great detail from the Houston Chronicle to the National Media.

Something to watch for certain.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    Indeed, yet I cringe at at some of the wording in articles "civil sexual assualt", it makes it look like a money grab...there may be a police investigation going on (nothing has been reported), but some of the things reported are serious criminal actions.

14. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I don’t know the details yet but I do know that false allegations usually won’t hold up under scrutiny so, do your due diligence and find out whats going on one way or the other. If the evidence stands up, throw the book at him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    As most know on here ....I don't even like D. Watson, but this all seems very strange.

16. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    This sounds like fresh bull****. 6 accusers all hitting the press within 2-3 days of each other? Not a chance.

17. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    IMG_20210318_205536.jpg

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  18. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    I agree, I just found it strange that with allegations that serious (especially the latest) that civil action taken with no mention of criminal investigation.

19. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    That might be the only pic where everyone would agree, "do not sign him, sign anyone else" lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Sounds weird. This is a famous, rich, 25 year old NFL superstar QB. He must know 50 chicks he can call that'll come over and do whatever he wants.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. 4124life

4124life Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2018
    That sucks. This is why you gotta meet women on your level, look at Tom Brady marrying a woman who doesn’t need his money. Cant be messing around with broke side pieces eventually they will try to bleed you.

22. Vox Ferrum

Apr 22, 2019
    Beyond the specifics of what did or did not occur, how in the heck do these 9 individuals find the same Atty? I guess there could be avenues through victims resources, possibly even a couple of the MT's knew each other and shared stories, but this seems so wacky. It will all come out, but how did (at least some stuff) not get into the media before this, especially with his name being so prominent in recent months? It would be hard to keep one incident quiet, but 9???

23. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Without knowing anything more than i know.. which is next to nothing.

He tried to get laid? They have text messages where he tried to get laid? Oh the horror!

This feels like a leak to destroy his trade value either by another team hoping to force Houston to move him..or Houston to be all look how we stood by you.. even when no one else wanted you.

I'll take off my tin foil hat now and wait for more info to come out.

HACK

• Like Like x 1
  24. Benny Lava

Benny Lava Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2019
    He now has 22 accusers accusing him for sexual assault. Does the NFL suspend him? The precedent was set when they suspended Ben despite there only being accusations -- no arrest, no charges, etc.

Wondering if since that any NFL player has been suspended over accusations of sexual misconduct?

25. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

It seems whichever side of the fence the accused is on depends on how sever the punishment will be, if any.

On a side note, might be more looking for this instant lottery.

This day and age I would have women sign a waiver before ever sleeping with them.