1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Delay of game penalty

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Chainmover1, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018

Are you kidding? Do you even know what football is? Anyone even the blindest hard in the world knows Bellifat is the best coach around. What is Tomlins coaching tree? I’ve never even seen a do your job special in Tomlin, oh yeah because he ain’t won crap since Cowher gave him a team.

I don’t ever even remember hearing Tomlin speak of X’s & O’s. There isn’t anyone on the planet besides you and maybe Tomlins mom that would bet Bellichump wouldn’t put out coach Tomlin.

If he was our coach Ben would be Brady and we would be the most hated team right now for dominating year over year. He many damn pro bowlers we have each year? Complete waste while bellifat has sub par players I wouldn’t use on a bye week in fantasy football and all they do is win Super Bowls. Check yourself

2. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
  3. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    The Steelers would probably be undefeated if they had Belichick. Our pass D is our biggest liability/weakness. Look at how many scrub DBs the Pats have had over the years.. They've converted WRs to DB and still stopped the pass better than us.