1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

D this upcoming week

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by GoalLine, Oct 19, 2015.

1. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    KC has given up 22 sacks this year. Here's to a continued development of QB pressure! Would be nice to have a healthy Tuitt.

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    One of my favorite defensive plays yesterday was (I think) near the end possibly on the Cards final drive? when all the Steelers were running around waving their hands in the air like a (no offense) Chinese Fire Drill and it completely freaked out Palmer and he threw the ball way early and wide left to a completely open receiver. Actually must have been earlier in game because Cards were going left to right on the screen and I think they were going right to left at the end - but the result and effect was hilarious. Surprised Palmer fell for it.

And yes - many sacks in KC will pay dividends and tame down the crowd for a while.

3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Chiefs aren't quite as bad as the Chargers O-line, but yeah, our boys up front should eat Sunday. If Tuitt plays, he might drink beer out of Smith's empty helmet in the locker room.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    No Maclin or Charles as outlets or hot reads either. Our guys should get home early and often.