1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Blastoff 2021 Mock

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Blast Furnace, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    9 1/2 hours to go!

Would love either one of these except for one glaring hole in the first mock, late rd OT. I’m not sure what they’re plans are for a tackle this year though, maybe they are committed to Chucks and Banner and take a late rd flyer.

Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa

Rare size and speed. Versatile and will be a terror in blitz packages and ST demon.

Javonte WIlliams, RB, NC

He’s not getting the hype of Harris or Etienne but may be the best of the bunch.

Creed Humphries, C, Oklahoma

Day 1 starter, great hands, ability to play any where on the line is a plus. Our center for the next 10 years.

Tommy Tremble, TE, Norte Dame

Great blocker and has the athletic ability to do so much more in the passing game.

Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia

5 games in 2020 with fewer than 10 yards. Nothing flashy just consistently good and can fly, 4.34 40 time.

Simo Fehoko, WR, Stanford

Give this guy a year to sit behind our starters and develop his route tree and nuisances of the game and he will be another Metcalf.

Jaylon Moore, OT, Western Michigan

He’s projected to go a little earlier than this but his feet are bad and his play inconsistent that maybe he drops to the 7th. He has huge hands though, 11 inches, if he gets a hold of you it’s over, moves the line easily and he’s very quick, explodes out of his stance.

Adetokunbo Ogundeji , ED, Notre Dame

Going back to the ND well, explosive player with great length and frame to pack on even more weight.

Mock 2. Same as above just with a few changes, Liam in Rd 2, Stevenson in the 4th and Paris Ford in the 7th

Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa

Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame

This is the guy you want protecting Ben, hasn’t given up a sack in 2 seasons, sound technique and can play in any scheme. As nasty and as tough as they come.

Creed Humphries, C, Oklahoma

Rhamonde Stevenson,

Big man with uncanny agility for a RB his size.

Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia

Simo Fehoko, WR, Stanford

Paris Ford, S, Pittsburgh

Playmaker that loves to hit people. Could stand to put some more weight on his frame but doesn’t deter him, he sticks his nose in it. True football player.

Adetokunbo Ogundeji , ED, Notre Dame

• Like Like x 1
  2. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I am really wanting the Oklahoma Center currently

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    I'm at Penn State fan boy, would like to see Pat Freiermuth in round 2. Not sure if he will get to us there, most NFL experts put him as the 2nd best TE behind Kyle Pitts

• Like Like x 2
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    CB
    Matters who falls. I got 4 I'd love 2 see here.
    Can't argue Z. Collins 1 bit.
    Love that list Blast.
    You know how I feel. IMO
    2 D players in the 1st three rounds.
    I hope.
    I don't want a great D.
    I want a Dominating D, that all fear.

• Like Like x 2
  5. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I would be more than happy with your first draft.

• Like Like x 2
  6. kakhatesmortgages66

kakhatesmortgages66 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2020
    I like the 2nd one better, but I don't see any way Creed Humphries makes it to our 3rd pick. I don't think he'll be there for us in round 2.

You never know, though.

7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I think he could get to the 3rd but probably not to our slot but like you said, who knows.

If not him, Quinn Meinerz or maybe Dickerson lasts that long with his injury history.

• Like Like x 2
  8. kakhatesmortgages66

kakhatesmortgages66 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2020
    Right.

And I'm just basing it off mocks that I'm seeing and the dozens of mock draft simulations I've done. There's always guys that fall for no good reason, like DeCastro for example.

I am loving Meinerz more and more in the 2nd or 3rd though.

• Like Like x 1