1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Black n gold, till im dead n cold!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by waywardson, Oct 23, 2022.

1. waywardson

waywardson Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2022
    Hey everyone, i guess i never formally introduced myself, jus signed up n started posting, Waywardson is my hamdle! From York, pa but retired n live aboard our boat travelling the high seas! Makes it tough to see games sometimes but streaming has helped alot with that! I really enjoy the forum, being a life long stiller fan, its cool to see the passion that ive had my hol life!currently in melbourne, fla awaiting the passing of hurricane season then off to the bahamas! No More Cold weather!, Gooo Stillers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Welcome! I also spend a lot of time on boats...........other people's. Most of my experience is in the Eastern Pacific, I have done South FL and spent a month in Nassau (long story) on an offshore delivery!

• Like Like x 1
  3. waywardson

Sep 19, 2022
    Cool! Lifelong boater but first time livin aboard, took the ditch down from chesapeake bay to here in melbourne, fla. We absolutely love it so far!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Good deal! Glad to see it's not a sailboat! I did come down the rivers from Chicago to Mobile in the mid-90s on a 70' Hatteras. Glad when we got into the gulf into some deeper water!

• Like Like x 1
  5. waywardson

Sep 19, 2022
    Na, notta sailboater, notta looper either, we are doin bahamas, keys n anna maria island, then sell boat there, not gunna live aboard forever, justa year or two,got bigger plans, water in the ditch got dicey a few times, waitin on hi tide, Ga tides vary 7-9’, crazy!

6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Good luck. It's been a good life for me. Last summer in Ketchikan, the tidal range was 20' on the spring tide! Good thing it's so deep there!

7. waywardson

Sep 19, 2022
    Hey thanx! Yea i watch thise Alaska shows n knew the tides were real nuts there!

8. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
  9. Jean74

Jean74 Member

Jan 1, 2022
    Hope you enjoy it on here. May you have a great stay. Welcome there!

• Like Like x 1