1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Saturday for SEC

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by Steel_Elvis, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Perhaps. It’s too bad the defense is porous. The offense is championship caliber.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    It makes little sense. Just like last year when they left Bama out of the playoffs, and the National Championship was over by halftime.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I agree....

4. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    Media always loves Ohio St. remember the yr Penn St beat them and won big ten and they still jumped penn st to put ohio st in playoffs?
    Just because Penn St lost to Pitt in 3 game of the season! Btw Ohio St got blown out by Clemson 30-3. I called BS than and i call BS now!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. That D. Henry commercial was pretty good. LoL

6. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    Gonna admit… Jayden Daniels has a been a draft crush for me for several weeks now. I know he runs a lot, and I know he’s a bean pole, but damn is he an explosive passer. If I’d ever go with a running QB, he’s at the top of the list. He’s like Lamar Jackson, but with superior passing ability.

I have only watched him on live TV thus far, so I’m saying that without really studying film, but I highly doubt that film study is going to tell me something I haven’t seen. He’s a special talent.

7. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    Milroe really, really reminds me of Jalen Hurts. Same shotgun stance. Same RB build. Same type of flow to his running style. His throwing motion is different though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I have seen him in 2nd round,I would spend a second on him
    Upgrade and provide competition to the QB depth.

9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    No freaking Way I take Him in the 1st if I'm any team. I watch Him all the time, and like every Qb in college He looks outstanding at times, and other times terrible. Problems is most of the teams He plays against.....everyone on His team is better than. He throws a lot of wide wide open TDs. I will admit He looks way better this year than last year. IMO what most people don't look at in college Qb is not what they do, but what they don't do. Example people get all caught up in a big run, but not the fact that there is two guys open, and He didn't see them, and took off, or the big throw into double coverage that the Wr made awesome catch, but the guy that was wide open on the same play , and He never seen them. This is why Stroud was my favorite Qb in awhile coming out....even though He was coming out of Ohio State where most of their Qbs fail in the NFL. It wasn't the big plays I was looking at , but what I was looking at what He didn't do wrong, or didn't miss.

10. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    So… I’m going to take a wild guess and say that you don’t like running QBs

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I'm not sure he's a starter in the NFL, maybe as a change of pace #2 QB, dude needs to hit the training table and bulk up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. zcoop

zcoop Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2018
    You'd be right SE. One could make the same argument against so-called pocket QBs in college, they miss open WRs and hit open ones too. Just bias from my buddy STD.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1