1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bengals Are World Beaters!!

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by STEELWARRIOR, Sep 27, 2021.

1. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Mean while over at the Bungholes message board you would think at 2-1 they are playoff and superbowl bound but you also have to realize its just 3 games into the 2021 season and they have been and could easily be the 2021 Steelers its not how you start its how you finish!! Good win Bengals fans today was your teams day and not the Steelers but, its a long season. There are good hearted passionate Football loving fans however what i observed was a bunch of really disrespectful classless comments and name calling to say the least!! There was a capture created of a Father and young Son at the end of the game in Steeler gear where they took shots making very classless comments my thought was wow win with class dont be idiots!! We well see them again soon enough!! GO STEELERS!!

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Dude this team is the worst in the division, we are really bad. 0-4 the last 4 games vs Ohio teams

3. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Please don't start with this nonsense of Steeler fans holier than thou. You know damn well had the Steelers won that game, fans would be making those same comments.

• Like Like x 1
  4. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    DUDES !! No body was talking about the Steelers fans i fully understand that, all teams have bad fans thats, why i posted this in the generally section because its about Bengals fans and my observations of how the hate and demise runs deep in their fan bade to poke fun of a father and son attending a Steelers game together obviously it shows them in unhappy times. They could have found something else to use it just reminded me of how unclassy some fans can be thats all!! Get a grip!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Ok but it always kinda comes back to our fans would never do that that's why we're better. And given Steelers recent problems, I would say we don't have much room to talk, that's all. I mean we did make fun of the crying Bengals lady after all.

6. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Bengal fans...lol
    And yes DukyDa, the Steeler fans are by far better than Cincy fans, go read their boards when you have time. I would be scared to take my child to a game there. It's like walking around Comiskey Park in a Cubs hat, better bring a bat.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DukeDukeDaDaDa

Sep 24, 2017
    Fair enough.

8. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    They hate us, unhealthy hate type. Their current wins & Burrow worship has hopefully numbed them a bit.

9. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

I was in a sports bar in Cincy and was the only Steelers fan there among 100 + people. I was hanging out a table with 12 Bengals fans. I was getting mocked all game long in good nature but only by my friends. There was a very obnoxious Lions fan there and when Justin Tucker hit that game winning kick even I got into the celebration there.
    Bengals fans ain't bad.

Let them have their moment.

Steelers fans better get used to losing. This organization is currently a train wreck!

• Like Like x 1
  10. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    I havent run into any Bengals fans myself living on the west coast just butthead Ravens fans. I never get into any back and forth stuff i just ignore them and keep walking!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Only know 1 Bengal fan and when they drafted Joe he reminded me of how excited we were when we got Ben. A lot of Steeler fans thought we would finally get #5 when we drafted Ben. I'm guessing Bengal fans are thinking #1 is coming within 3-4 years.

• Like Like x 1
  12. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    What seemed odd to me watching them play the Jaguars was how flat they were. Maybe because it was Thursday or maybe they don’t have confidence in themselves. The Bengals actually felt like beating the Steelers was an accomplishment. We are about as tough as this years Clemson team

• Like Like x 1