1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bell to report monday

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by FootballAnalyst98, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Frost33

Frost33 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Noway in hell that greedy Bell misses a single game and loses money. I just honestly worry about the effort we're going to see out of him. How hard is he going to play for a team he knows he won't be part of next year?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    He was in the same boat last year and turned in a great year. He's playing for a fat contract. He'll ball.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I'm going to make 14.55 million by seasons end, if I don't hold out any games, but for now while yuz guys practice I'll be sitting at the strip club.

There hoot is that better? It doesn't quite have the same effect to me but I will put all my statements on your desk from now on so you can correct them for me. Thanks in advance for doing this burdensome task for an old country bumpkin like me that's not able to properly navigate the written word to your satisfaction. Please forgive my ignorance, since I am not on your level of intelligence and such. I realize now I'm not worthy of posting in your presence. Anyway welcome to the board.:smiley1::cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  4. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Bell did gave a pretty good year, but stunk the 1st couple of games. Just not in football shape and his timing was off.

5. Hoot

Hoot Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2018
    I see. good to know and noted for future. Thanks for h/u and welcome.