1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Antonio's TD drop

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cbmassa, Dec 7, 2017.

1. cbmassa

cbmassa Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Can someone explain why this is enough of a catch (and not incomplete) to be a fumble http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20141...ameinfo|contentId:0ap3000000424865&tab=videos, but on the play right before Bell's Jedi mind trick touchdown, Brown didn't have enough of a catch to be a touchdown?

It seems to me, especially from the angle from the back of the end zone, that is was a catch and football move through the goal line and should have been a touchdown already before the fumble.

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Is that game really from way back in 2014? The definition of what is and what isn't a catch keeps "evolving" each year and if I read the header correctly 3 years have lapsed since then.

10-2 baby! :dancing:

3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    it's a conspiracy! The NFL in conjunction with the refs have taken it upon themselves to prevent the Steelers from winning. This is a multi tiered plan on their part. The first is to guarantee a losing record and the the number one overall pick. Then the competiion committee is going to institute a retroactive rule penalizing the use of yellow towels. The penalty is the loss of draft picks(multiple). Which as you can plainly see would strip us of the number 1 overall pick for years to come.

Do not relent Steelers nation we must bring this horribly unfair plan to light. I've been in communication with some people at infowars and they're discussing helping with our cause by getting the word out about Goodell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1