1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Another great and unexpected win

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Joshi, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Joshi

Joshi Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2019
    great effort today by an offensively undermanned team. Say what you want about Mason but he battled all game even though there was literally no running game to take any heat off of him. I don’t know if he will ever be a regular starter in this league short of a situation like this year, but he is definitely a long time nfl quarterback. We really need Conner back. Samuels isn’t bad as a runner but his real strength is as a 3rd down back who can catch out of the backfield.

Defense was fantastic. Harassed Goff all game, had 2 picks on Goff, 2 big 4th quarter stops, and weren’t fooled by the fake punt. Steelers have studs at every level of the defense. Hargrave was very good tonight and is very quick for a guy his size.

Tomlin pulled out another win, and in a game that the Steelers were underdogs at home! How often has that happened in the last 15 years when they weren’t playing the Pats. Maybe never. This team seems to really believe in the coaching and is playing inspired. What a joy to watch after holding our noses and simultaneously cheering for guys like Brown and Bell.

2. STEELWINDS

STEELWINDS

Sep 12, 2019
    Hey Joshi.

Yes, another great win. I did post a thread about the running game. A little-winded I admit but hopefully you get a chance to read it and even respond. Take care. STEELWINDS