1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB's Luxury (Treehouse) Box

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by MojaveDesertPghFan, Jul 15, 2021.

1. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I really couldn't care less about AB, Im just noting how big of a loss this was for him.

Do you think this is the only deal like this?

Point being that while it may be just "a house not a real estate business," it is most likely indicative of a pattern of overall bad decisions. Yes, if this were the only deal where he lost is ass and it was just 500k, he could easily overcome it. But I'll bet almost anything though that this is just one of many. The man owns several properties around the country. He owned a condo at the Aquilina Condo complex next to the Trump resort in Miami at one point too, and I think I remember that was sold at a loss as well. Who buys a luxury beach condo 30 minutes from your home residence? Idiots who are carefree with their money, that's who. Buying homes and properties carefree, upgrading them carefree, and then selling them at a loss adds up over several transactions. And not only just real estate either. I'll bet that he has several other business ventures that, when not watched and managed closely like this home was, will lead to him being broke sooner rather than later. Did you know that he owned a gym in Miami? I'll bet that if it already hasn't, it will eventually cease to exist and he will lose several hundreds of thousands more.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    :thumbs_up:...AB...lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Marvology

Marvology Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2019
    ...483 yards after being suspended from the league for what over a year, and playing only 1/2 a season with a new team

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    He played 8 games, had to learn all the plays and terminology on the fly, and he had been out of football for a year playing with a guy at qb who's all about timing and rhythm Let's see what he does this yr with a full offseason.

• Agree Agree x 1