1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB being AB.

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by dirty, Jan 2, 2022.

1. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
  2. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    He's despicable cause he ain't sit there and let another man just tell him to "gtf".

3. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I think that was more so him being happy he no longer had to be in Pittsburgh and forced his way out then anything. These actions also don't show a guy who really wanted to be a raider. He didn't act like this when he was cut from Tampa or NE.
    Your only "free" from a situation you didn't want to be in.

4. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    In this world. Where you see people reacting to things people say

5. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    When you find yourself standing in the rain without an umbrella and you're all by yourself with everyone else looking at you from inside where it's warm and dry just shaking their heads, it's time to wise up. Good luck in life, man. You're going to need it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    In this world where you're allowed to tell someone to GTFU but, to assault them for it is a crime? That world?

7. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    that video is from him being released by the raiders, not Pittsburgh

8. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    To quote all the others in this thread FFS dude. First you claim he never wanted to play for the Raiders but his own words prove you wrong. He posted a video saying love at first sight, he got a new deal with new guaranteed money, he posted photos of himself in Raider colors but he did all that not because he wanted to play for them but because he was soooo happy about not playing in Pittsburgh. Your proof? Oh yeah he didn't act the same way in NE and Tampa Bay. Except his short lived career in NE was cut short by, hmm what was it again, tip of my tongue, oh yeah off the field issues including but not limited to serial assault, exposing himself to someone hired to paint a mural for him, conduct detrimental to the shield. Now he was released by the Bucs for flipping out during a game and stripping into his shorts, doing jumping jacks and walking out on his team. His spin job has been pathetic and no amount of justification can change the fact that he quit.

Btw I'm pretty easy going but even admitting that your statement that he was disrespected by BA on the sideline and you don't just let that go is hilarious. If a man stands in front of me yelling and cussing me out, the appropriate response is I hit that person, not strip off the uniform do some jumping jacks and then release a lengthy letter through my attorney. I once worked on the kitchen staff at a hotel where my mom was the head of the catering staff and my pregnant sister in law who is a diabetic worked. The kitchen manager who had dreams of being a Chef yelled at my sister in law for trying to get food so she didn't have an episode and then proceeded to scream and cuss at my mother because she dared question him. He turned to me when he noticed me standing there and said you understand why I did that right? Oh completely and then I knocked him on his ass and asked you understand why I did that right? You don't yell at my mom and put my family at risk. He was fired two days later and I was offered a promotion. Brown wussed out when supposedly he was disrespected.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    AB was disrespected in his fantasy world where BA was yelling at him and giving a throat cut gesture that hasn’t been captured on any videos or verified by any one on the team. Our young analyst can’t see past the hearts dancing in front of his eyes when discussing AB to see the silliness of it all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    He was despicable long before that. It’s just beyond your mental comprehension. He deserved to be told to gtf out by that point. He deserved it. He has lost all rights for respect and courtesy.

You are looking worse and worse.

I don’t see you doing well in life.

• Like Like x 1
  11. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    LOL now people BIG MAD cause AB snuck a girl into teams hotel and got laid the night b4 the game ..........:rolleyes: [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  12. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    What people?

13. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

Not really anyone on here, but i have read posts on FB and other media outlets were people were bitching abt it

14. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Were they bitching about it or were they pointing to her story as one more example of his erratic behavior? He violated team rules and league COVID protocols. According to her, he sounded unbalanced. He was ranting about his situation, suggesting that he went into the game against the Jets planning to do something outrageous. That would be another reason to see his explanation after the fact as utter bull****. Also, didn't she post that she tested positive for COVID a day or two later?

15. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

LOL bitching abt how he broke the team rules blah,blah, blah and plus throw in a lil what you posted and..... yea she posted she had covid,... ,

16. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    I think you are confusing mocking with bitching, among other things.

17. Master Of Puppets

Master Of Puppets Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2021
  18. Master Of Puppets

Master Of Puppets Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2021
    it was so painful he couldnt do proper jumping jacks across the field.

19. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I said BA was lucky Ab didn't put hands on him. I think he didn't do it because that would've been even worse career wise than what he ended up doing.

And when he was cut from NE and Tampa bay did he say he was free. So he was supposed to get traded to oakland and then say I don't want to be here fr and think they would just get rid of him just like that? He wanted to be cut from Pitt. Pitt obviously wanted some comp for him so he had to go wherever they traded him to and they didn't want to trade him to Ne which was a requested destination of his. Ab is that type of person to feel he has to get back at somebody.

Why would he post he was free before EVER EVEN PALYING A GAME and trying to force his way out if he wanted to be there so badly then conicnedentally joins the team he wanted to be traded to a day later..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...akland-how-calculated-how-far-back-does-it-go

20. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    So then the bucs should have never signed him. If they felt he lost all these rights, respect, courtesy, etc.. why sign him? You signed him to ultimately disrespect him in the end?

And for the 1000th time I don't care what you or anyone on this board thinks about me personally.

21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018

BA admitted he disrespected AB. What he said in then pointing his hands in a direction to tell another man to "**** off" and you think he ain't going react to that.

Remember how Adam theilin who was NO OFF THE FIELD PROBLEMS reacted when Bill belichick told him to "shut the **** up"?

A player in the nba reacted the same way after he felt he got disrespected by a coach.

So stop acting like this is just some **** AB will do. Plenty of people don't take disrespect like that.

22. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    That ....IMO....would be the very last thing I would b!+ch at Ab about.

23. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    We understand this. It just shows how foolish you are.

AB was wrong.

24. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Maybe he'll end up being a defense attorney. The kind that advertises on bus benches.

• Like Like x 1
  25. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Even a defense attorney needs to recognize the facts in order to form a strong defense. This young man is not going to do well in life. He does not have the moral and ethical character. And his reading comprehension is worse than Scribles.

I actually appreciate god putting people like this kid on earth. It allows the rest of to take the better jobs and earn better wages.

The world needs ditch diggers too.

- Judge Smails