1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

A terrible possibility (Poll)

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Kirkland

Kirkland Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2020
    I’m pulling for the Bills. Their fanbase deserves a Super Bowl victory and Allen is by far my favorite of the next generation of quarterbacks.

What I think is their Achilles heel though is the same one the Steelers have: (besides the head coach that is) the lack of a running game. The one big difference is how prolific Allen is when he tucks it and runs. If they win tomorrow I expect him to reach or come very close to 100 yards on the ground.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Maybe Green Bay will be his Waterloo...

3. Kevin

Kevin Member

Dec 27, 2020
    Both are really irrelevant to their teams. If I had to root for one....it would b Bell. AB is a bad person. Bell was just trying to stand up for something. Have to kind of respect that...even if it was bad for us in the end.

4. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Ugh... will AB be back for the Super Bowl? The next two weeks are going to be unbearable

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hardini68

Hardini68 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2018
    Are you nuts Brady never lost to the Bills I don’t want that over achieving cheating **** head wining anything

6. 08SteelCurtain

08SteelCurtain Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Funny - in their quest for a superbowl, the Steelers part ways with Bell and Brown who are on a quest for stats and money.

In their quest for stats and money, they accidentally happen upon a Superbowl.

What are the ****ing odds

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. 08SteelCurtain

08SteelCurtain Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Anyhow, I’ve been a part time Bucs fan since waaay back. I also respect Tom Brady - how could you not? AB has little to do with it, and Bell is far more likable, but go Bucs baby!!!

8. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Don't understand the Bell love; he completely ruined the season by holding the Steelers hostage by saying he was coming back. The Steelers front office could not make a move because Bell kept telling everyone he was coming back next week or the week after, or maybe even the week after that.

His teammates confirmed that they just spoke with Bell and he said he would be back with the team next week.
    The Press reported that they just had a conversation and Bell would be back after preseason.
    Bell was seen in Pittsburgh and was posting on twitter that he would be back with the team at the end of the week before the deadline.

Say what you want about AB, but at least their was no doubt in anyone's mind that AB was not coming back.

Superbowl is 2 weeks away and if AB is healthy for this game anything is going to be possible with him.

9. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I am voting Bell. I have no hard feelings for Bell. He wanted mo money and got paid elsewhere. The RB market did get set higher, so his agent was correct at the time, but the Jets did not get their money`s worth. We did good not signing him.

I find myself hating Brady less since his move to Tampa, but still want him to lose.

10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    F....both of them. :rawk:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lambert

Lambert Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015