1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

2023 Mock Draft

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by JackAttack 5958, Apr 30, 2022.

1. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Dumb, cause why? Because he was a first rd pick?? Maybe they shouldn't have picked him in the first rd?? Was it dumb when teams moved on from Trent Richardson after seeing him?? He was a first rd pick. I'm not saying go and grab him in the first or second rd and grabbing a 3rd rounder wouldnt even be moving on. It would be putting him on notice. How long of a shelf life do you think these rbs have. If they are going to be beasts they typically show it within the first couple of years.You know bennie snell is not coming back and neither is mcfarland...whose gonna be the third back??

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    It's dumb because they already have Warren and Harris coming back in next year, and they have bigger needs than getting another RB, how about fixing the OL, CB, ILB, DL, SS :shrug:.

3. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    I guess you weren't paying attention to my previous post prior to the last one. The least you could have done is answered the question as to who was gonna be your third back. At the end of the day it's a moot point anyway since I'm convinced he wont be around.

4. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    You do know you can find RBs as UDFAs.

5. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    I dont know if you can anymore then any other position

6. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    They found Warren as a UDFA, any RB they bring in will likely be third string next year, so what's the point in using a draft pick on one?

7. SteelReal

Oct 1, 2020
    He would only be a waste if he wasnt any good. No ones looking at Mo Ibrahim and thinking he's not any good. Besides that injuries do happen.

• Like Like x 1
  8. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    It's not about if Mo is good, he is I have seen him play, they need too much help in other areas though.

• Agree Agree x 1