1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Ben vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Rush2seven, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    So, I was doing some of my best thinking and it got me to wonder. Ben swept the Ravens in 2021. Ben swept the Ravens in 2020. Ben didn't play vs Ravens in 2019. Ben was 1-1 vs Ravens in 2018, winning the last one.

Therefore, Ben won his last 5 consecutive games against the Ravens. That's pretty darn amazing.

But wait, there's more. Ben swept the Ravens in 2017. Ben was 1-1 versus the Ravens in 2016, winning the last one. So he was 8-2 in his last 10 games against the Ravens. Again, pretty darn amazing.

I hope this loss and that record stings real bad among the Ravens' fan base.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    So Your best thinking came with that last hit, or the one right before. :thumbs_up:
    I brought something like this up 2 raven fans on YouTube the other day.
    You would be surprised at all the hate I received. LoL. I reveled in every bit of it. :thumbs_up::dancing:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Rush2seven

Oct 17, 2011
    These last 4 games, Ben helped Tomlin pull away from Harbaugh in their matchup record. The pressure for the offseason is to put together a team next year to keep this streak going. But before they do, let's go out and win in the playoffs!

• Like Like x 1
  4. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Thanks! Just used this in a Ravens board. They caught on to the trolling quickly.

But not before the sting of this knowledge set in…

If only Hairball could read it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. oldschool

Oct 19, 2011
    And FYI - It’s my first ever trolling experience and it’s bitter sweet. It’s something I’d rather do in person or with a friend. I kinda don’t like the way it feels. But it is also funny reading them stew over it.

I think I might have to join and AFC North specific trash talking group where it’s all part of the game.

But now that we don’t have our HOF franchise QB for much longer, I’m thinking I’ll be on the abused end of things for a while unless the Rooney’s capture lightning twice.

Here’s to hoping so!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rush2seven

Oct 17, 2011
    Wouldn’t they capture lightning thrice?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. oldschool

Oct 19, 2011
    Not back to back.