1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bush

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Disco1981, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    To the Bench...Only took about 4 bad plays in a row...to start the game smh

• Like Like x 1
  2. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Tomlin is stubborn. I wouldn't hold my breath.

3. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Comes back in, gets swallowed up by the line as Mixon runs right past him for 9.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kolbassi

Kolbassi Well-Known Member

May 1, 2017
    he is not even trying, going through the motions. how can they let that go on?

5. Maddog78

Maddog78 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Cut him.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Quadrupleyoi

Quadrupleyoi Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2017
    His contract makes that very unlikely. Perhaps after the season they may try to renegotiate his contract so they can trade him. Not that they could get much, but it would free up money and allow them (and him) to move on. No one is going to take him with all that guaranteed money, and given his performance.
    Maybe the Steelers could get creative and offer to eat half the contract of something.

7. Lambert

Lambert Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    There have been a lot of mistakes by this franchise... but retaining Tomlin and blowing 3 high picks on this turd were the death blow to this era. It'll be a while until the Steelers are good again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    wow.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015

Im sorry but this is inexcusable. Anyone really think the head coach hasn’t lost the team? I watched several plays were Bush quit on the play. I thought wow he’s really trying to protect himself. He’s injured. Now Im thinking there’s something more going on with Bush. Is he the next AB? Was this his attempt to show the coaches for calling him out last week?

Watch the goal line rush up the middle by cinci. It looked like he purposely engaged the blocker and missed the hole to stuff the runner.

10. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Agree Disco. If he was not able to right the ship against the likes of Cincy, what evidence is there to support that against a more menacing Ravens Offense; one that features an Offense that is not built around Lamar but instead Lamar himself being the focal point?! Given the fact that Baltimore has some of the most exotic rushing plays in the NFL, things may go south quickly in that game as well.

Buddy Johnson might want to ready up for some NFL action!! :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    You already have a thread with the exact same title.
    Look at me

• Like Like x 1
  12. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Seriously, give it up Glenn. This team is a complete mess and Bush is a bust. He shouldn't see the field next week. He was that bad two weeks in a row.

• Like Like x 1
  13. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Next he will start another Tomlin thread, then another Bush thread, then back to Tomlin :lolol:.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Couldn’t agree more. He stinks right now. But this is the second thread in a week with the same title that the OP has posted. Just post it in the other thread already.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    The entire team should have been sat down for a couple of possessions to start the second half. Send a message!

16. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Bush is clearly going through something mentally. I'm not sure what it is. Frankly I just don't care.

Bush is playing like he doesn't want to be out there, so he shouldn't be.

It's time for Bush to be inactive. Spillane being injured complicates things. But no matter who you put out there at least you will get effort. Bush is absolutely killing the defense right now.

17. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    He's mental all right...Have you ever heard him talk

• Like Like x 1
  18. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Yeah, but even beyond that. He looks like he is detached from reality while he is out there. He's playing like his mind is a million miles away.

Girl trouble maybe???? I'm joking, but I'm serious. Women have the ability to make us men do stupid ****. Wasn't it Lawrence Timmons that went AWOL over his girlfriend?

19. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Bush hasnt just stunk the past couple of weeks, it's been all season.

20. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Bush will start because they have no better options.

His head is not out there in the game at all, he is giving zero effort and it shows.

I don't think that we thought we would see this drop off this badly.

I think its something mental. Going back to the off season he was posting a bunch off the wall poop on twitter constantly.

21. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I saw that goal line rush up the middle and focused on Bush. I thought the same thing he purposely got engaged with the blocker and stayed with him and avoided any contact. He avoids contact on most plays, but this one was obvious.

22. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Put him on IR before the Raven game or he’ll probably be permanently mentally scarred from “watching” Jackson constantly run by him.
    Ravens will game plan their running game right at Bush.

This could be an easy 200 yard rush game for the Ravens.

23. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    As a woman, I am really enjoying this post lol

• Like Like x 2
  24. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I say let it happen, don't IR or bench him, what is meant to be is meant to be.

If Bush implodes on the field he will be shipped out of here ... don't drag it out.

25. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Hell, Gilbert is a better option at this point. Grab somebody off the street before Bush at this point. He hasn't been good all season, but his play has declined even further the last few weeks. If he is out there Sunday, that is a white flag. They aren't even trying to win. They are just focusing on trying to get some young guys straightened out. Then again, if they are going to do that, Roethlisberger shouldn't be starting.

• Agree Agree x 1