1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Minkah and Bush not doing great

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bigbenhotness, Sep 27, 2021.

1. vlad582

vlad582 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017

I was being facetious regarding the tweet in regards to his conditioning, however what I was hinting at was the fact that this team has been underwhelming, unprepared and unfocused from the coaching to the players for quite some time now. I am just tired of players running mouths and not backing out up on the field or scoreboard. If you are some world beater than you get a pass but you aren't even living up to value given in the draft and you are invested in some camp fodder signing by the going nowhere Jaguars? I'm taking about the mental focus of players that need to just worry about their own play.

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Ah... I see.

Sadly, that is the modern player anymore. Narcissism rules in todays world anymore. No exceptions.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mike T

Mike T Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Yeah when its almost all of your best plyers its going downhill fast. Be a bit different if we lost guys that werent the stars of the defense.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Thin is Kate Moss in the 90's being thin at positions was starting Chick and Dirty Red a couple of years ago due to camp injuries. Having to start Jamir Jones and some scrub I can't even pronounce his name all the while saying we will leave a door open a light on and let participation be our guide in getting guys ready for game day is basically conceding a loss before the game.

5. rocketdog

rocketdog Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Too bad we didn't get Devin White instead of Bush, he is a beast. I think he went a couple picks ahead of Beans.

6. rocketdog

rocketdog Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2016
    How come when a lot of our defensive players get their big pay day, they are no longer as good as they were when they were poor?

7. Steelers304

Steelers304 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2015
    If the Steelers would have been able to get up the Devin White that would have been good. Devin White is a star in the making. Bush so far is a bust for his draft position.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    That trade up for Bush looking worse and worse now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Even though players say it doesn't matter I think psychologically it does. You're proud of the big pay day and you let your guard down.