1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Clown show continues...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, May 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I agree Bush needs to STFU.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I'd take Kaepernick at QB for Steelers over Haskins.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  3. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Imagine if Tebow said that about Bush...:eek:

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    :facepalm:

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Ooooo you going to throw on the old HS QB football pads and meet Bush at your local park?

6. TRUCK

TRUCK Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I don't remember Kaepernick trying out for a TE or wide receiver position. Did I miss something???

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Well, he certainly has a 100% better chance than Dennis Rader.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    No that's just conveniently left out of the argument.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Oh look it’s the guy who starving for attention.

10. Jball

Jball Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    It helps A LOT if you realize that MOST of these guys are immature, narcissistic, idiots, with fabulous genetics. They are not hero's. They're idiots who get paid millions of dollars to bash each others brains in. 90% of them will be flat broke within 5 years of the end of their career. You should not care at all about what they have to say. They are no more important than the guy that served you your coffee this morning.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Ahhhhhh the mocking bird media with its BS narrative running the airwaves with their ignorant minion fanbase all over again. It just won't end. Every sports radio program is chiming in bringing the race baiting mouths to echo Tebow's privilege... Many of them saying "they don't want to make it about race but you know ummmm privilege so you can't really turn a blind eye". This sh!t has gone completely off of the rails. All of these narratives and all of these so called movements are fake, phony and false but as long as you got enough dummies willing to prop them up ideally as well as financially then it ain't going away anytime soon.

I'm sure Tebow and countless athletes feel privileged to be able to play or have played at the highest level and further appreciative for any opportunity to give it one last shot. Kaepernick refused to appreciate the privilege he was given by turning his nose at every opportunity he had to get back in the game... He and a select other few dumbass washouts along with the it ain't fair crowd in their corner all view it as his right or their right or a culture right etc... It's pretty sad that the toddler act of stomping feet and screaming is trending more than common sense and plain logic. What's the over/under that BLM shows up at the Tebow household? F'ING RIDICULOUS!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    I 100% agree with you. However, as unimportant as they may actually be in the grand scheme of things... These dumb asses have the ability to kick start **** storms that affect anybody in the area of another charged up dumbass looking to act rogue for a BS narrative. The current climate with this race stoking BS is ripe for the picking and these idiots are helping other idiots go for that low hanging fruit.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    I'm not holier than anyone, Seven. This poster has made a habit of starting threads/posts that, IMO, have directed slants meant to fire members up and have often produced much in-fighting ado over nothing. If you want to partake in that I'm not stopping you, or anyone else.

I enjoy the board, most of the members here, and the thoughts/opinions shared. I don't especially like seeing people at each other's throats, or at those of the players, coaches, etc. So you can call it 'carrying water' all you want, but if I make it to a thread I feel aimed to incite that behavior I may make a comment on it so others may take a second before jumping in with both feet, but after that are free to respond however they want. I guess that's what I attempted 'to contribute to the conversation'.

Regardless, I did so by speaking to the post, not the poster. I didn't call them an idiot, or say that, while I don't wish them harm, I wouldn't shed a tear if they broke their arm and couldn't post for awhile. But that's just me.

• Like Like x 2
  14. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Checking yourself out in the mirror again?

15. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Oh GEEZZZZ!
    Thanks.
    I served my own coffee .:hmm:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Yeah, I bet a bunch of us did. Hmmm...

• Like Like x 2
  17. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Shouldn’t you be watching reruns of the Gossip Girls?

18. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    You know they are talking about what D. Bush said on a lot of places now.
    Hmmm. I wish this had not happened.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. SteelReal

SteelReal Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Of course someone from Hicksville would think that. Any more nuggets of wisdom you got stoked in that crackpipe youre smoking?? I cant tell you how ridiculously stupid and inconsiderate, and insensitive, and ignorant that comment was, but I'm considering the source and figure you cant help yourself.

Bush could have chose his battle a little more carefully considering Tebow is trying out for a TE position and not the QB position but let's not act like Kaep wasnt blackballed and let's not disregard the number of NFL personnel positions of head coaching, upper management or ownership where blacks seated in those positions are less than 5% across the board as opposed to those that play.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  20. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Exactly but the hall monitor is running around with his panties in a wad.

21. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I get what Kap was fighting for, totally just cause.

But the way he went about it pissed off a lot of the NFL fanbase by disrespecting the National Anthem, including Veterans. Doesn't matter if that wasn't his intent, that is what the perception is. There are many people who aren't going to see it any other way, they just aren't.

Have you been to a Steelers Game? They honor an active military or veteran on the field every game. How the heck do you reconcile that if it is making people that upset?

I think that is my biggest criticism of him. He let it become all about the kneeling, he should have flipped it into some other program or better way to raise awareness for his cause.

Even back then Kap's days as a starter were over. NO TEAM is going to bring that kind of drama in over a back-up QB, just ain't happening. You can call it black balling, but having a guy on the roster who is inciting the fanbase is just bad for business. 32 teams didn't conspire together to figure that out, it is clear as day.

I bet you any money if it had been a top tier QB like Mahomes or Brady, they keep playing no matter what. NFL is totally hypocritical in that way, this is the same league that brought back Mike Vick and Leonard Little, both who probably should never had played another down in the NFL. In the end, it comes down to business ... is the distraction worth the production on the field. And Kap was a shell of what he was.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Been to a few Steelers games. About 1/3 of the fans are buying beer, going to the bathroom, or chatting up their friends during the national anthem. Most idiots don't know enough to take off their hats. But Kaep knelt, and we have a problem with that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  23. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    I have no issue with any player sticking up for Kaepernick.

24. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    I think you need to go back and do some research on what went down with that "tryout"

25. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Kaepernick had MANY opportunities to try out...He refused to even show up...The boo hoo BS for him is just that imo...Freakin Drama Queen who's platform now is to " get rid of the police AND let EVERYONE out of jail " ...Ya, He just a swell Guy, and great human being who was just misunderstood lol!

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.